The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

In Arizona? - VIP Social Group News

Discussion in 'VIP - Vaping in Phoenix' started by Hellen A. Handbasket, May 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CharlieOscar

CharlieOscar Full Member ECF Veteran

Jul 24, 2009
    Hi all, I'm a new vaper here in Phoenix too, just thought I would drop by and say hi. I just picked up my 510 a few days ago and am just loving it. I've been reading these forums for about a week or so trying to collect as much info as possible about this whole vaping thing. It would be nice to meet a few local people who do this as well to talk shop with. so maybe i could get in on one of your little gatherings and such.

---This part is for Munson----
    pshhh helicopters... You rotorheads always whirling about, flapping your wings...
    I'm a fixed wing CFI, without a job, so I'm an electronics tech until i can get my II and maybe someone will be more interested in hiring me.
    --------------------------------------

I would like to give a thanks to Terraphon, whose video reviews have been absolutely wonderful for a guy who is new to this, I bought a 510 cause the review of yours I watched. Also I have probably bumped into you at some point probably, I've been a member over at SGC for a few years now, and I see you wearing their shirts in like half of your videos. (maybe I'll save some money vaping that I can buy more ammo)

Thats all from me for now.
    Happy Vapin, Flying, and Shootin' (I like you guys already)

2. laynies

laynies Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 23, 2009
    Phoenix, Az
  3. Terraphon

Terraphon Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ, USA
    hmmm...Yeah, I guess I HAVE worn SGC shirts a few times (The polo and the t-shirt).

Yeah, we've probably shared some lane time. I haven't been out there in a few months due to work but I used to be out there all the time.

4. Munson

Munson Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 17, 2009
    Chandler, AZ
    Welcome CO!
    Awesome to have another pilot join (even if you only fly "stuck wings") :D
    To be fair, I do also have my Private Instrument in planes. Have to admit, I've been wishing I was in a plane lately... 46 degrees (Yeah, Celcius), no A/C, 500 AGL for 4-6 hours a day... Even with the doors off it just feels like a hair drier. Oh, not to mention teaching autorotations to students with 5,000+ DA. A real blast! I really can't complain too much though, it sure beats having a REAL job! Hope to see you at the next meet up =)
    ~M.

5. Terraphon

Terraphon Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ, USA
    I want to learn to fly SO BAD.

Seriously...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.