• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

In Arizona? - VIP Social Group News

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlieOscar

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
Hi all, I'm a new vaper here in Phoenix too, just thought I would drop by and say hi. I just picked up my 510 a few days ago and am just loving it. I've been reading these forums for about a week or so trying to collect as much info as possible about this whole vaping thing. It would be nice to meet a few local people who do this as well to talk shop with. so maybe i could get in on one of your little gatherings and such.

---This part is for Munson----
pshhh helicopters... You rotorheads always whirling about, flapping your wings...
I'm a fixed wing CFI, without a job, so I'm an electronics tech until i can get my II and maybe someone will be more interested in hiring me.
--------------------------------------

I would like to give a thanks to Terraphon, whose video reviews have been absolutely wonderful for a guy who is new to this, I bought a 510 cause the review of yours I watched. Also I have probably bumped into you at some point probably, I've been a member over at SGC for a few years now, and I see you wearing their shirts in like half of your videos. (maybe I'll save some money vaping that I can buy more ammo)

Thats all from me for now.
Happy Vapin, Flying, and Shootin' (I like you guys already)

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Hi all, I'm a new vaper here in Phoenix too, just thought I would drop by and say hi. I just picked up my 510 a few days ago and am just loving it. I've been reading these forums for about a week or so trying to collect as much info as possible about this whole vaping thing. It would be nice to meet a few local people who do this as well to talk shop with. so maybe i could get in on one of your little gatherings and such.

---This part is for Munson----
pshhh helicopters... You rotorheads always whirling about, flapping your wings...
I'm a fixed wing CFI, without a job, so I'm an electronics tech until i can get my II and maybe someone will be more interested in hiring me.
--------------------------------------

I would like to give a thanks to Terraphon, whose video reviews have been absolutely wonderful for a guy who is new to this, I bought a 510 cause the review of yours I watched. Also I have probably bumped into you at some point probably, I've been a member over at SGC for a few years now, and I see you wearing their shirts in like half of your videos. (maybe I'll save some money vaping that I can buy more ammo)

Thats all from me for now.
Happy Vapin, Flying, and Shootin' (I like you guys already)

hmmm...Yeah, I guess I HAVE worn SGC shirts a few times (The polo and the t-shirt).

Yeah, we've probably shared some lane time. I haven't been out there in a few months due to work but I used to be out there all the time.

Munson

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2009
Chandler, AZ
Welcome CO!
Awesome to have another pilot join (even if you only fly "stuck wings") :D
To be fair, I do also have my Private Instrument in planes. Have to admit, I've been wishing I was in a plane lately... 46 degrees (Yeah, Celcius), no A/C, 500 AGL for 4-6 hours a day... Even with the doors off it just feels like a hair drier. Oh, not to mention teaching autorotations to students with 5,000+ DA. A real blast! I really can't complain too much though, it sure beats having a REAL job! Hope to see you at the next meet up =)
~M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread