• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

VIP Social Group Pictures from the 10/23/2010 Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Moar Pictures!

Well the bee guy is gone (long story, I'll post about this mess later) and I have pictures uploaded so here are a few photos from our Social on October 23.

Nice turnout this month, with some new faces and a visitor from California. Still lots of our regulars were MIA :( Come back!! We miss you all.

72.jpg

Left side of table: Greg Reed (Greed), Paula (PKJ), James (hiding) (Uberduper), Barry (Sheerluck Holmes, Charles (STI Caveman).

Right Side: Terrie (Crazy Terri), Dave (DShack), ), Patrick (Bigboom), Mike (Martin2277), Murray (BigMurr), Doug (Xanas) at head of the table.

73.jpg

The Supplier's Table (ECigSupply) Chad Green (back view, LOL), Bob, Luci and Mike check out the new liquids that Chad's company makes (good stuff!) and atomizer deals offered to VIP members.

74.jpg

Everyone brought 3ml bottles this month for the liquid exchange. Nice to get to try out some new liquids.

75.jpg

Chad and Jeremy (background) brought lots of great supplies and donated packs of atomizers with 2 bottles of liquids each for our drawing. His table stayed busy throughout the meet up.

76.jpg

New VIP member Paula (PKJ) drove in from Arizona City! Her great lanyard cases were a hit for the raffles (thanks Paula!).

77.jpg

Uberduper! James. Good to see you back at socials!!

78.jpg

California visits! Adam (MostAngryPirate from e-cigarette-forum) dropped in to hang out with us at the meeting (sitting right of Charles). Sorry I didn't get more time to spend with you Adam! Come back and visit again soon!

79.jpg

Doug (Xanas).

80.jpg

BigMurr! (Murray) Brought the latest must have toy... a little digital multi-meter for checking your variable voltage mods. Neato! If you don't know what that is, look for the thread in our VIP forum discussing it. I don't have one yet! Can you believe that?!!!

Gotta love our drawings! We had an awesome 50/50 pot this month (Two winners, $98 each!) and lots of terrific items were donated by everyone (thanks Barry for donating two Prodigys and a Janty Stick!).

See you in November!
:vapor:
xxx000,
Hellen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread