• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

VIPers come have a beer with Desrtrat Tonight (Westside!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

desrtrat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
And rubber is stupid!

I'm polymerized tree sap and you're an inorganic adhesive
So whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction
is reflected off of me, returns to its original projectory and
adheres to you.

Hmmmm...i see your kung fu is strong... *lips stop moving after a few seconds* ....I believe you meant to say TRAJECTORY vs. projectory.... It appears that we have a pot and kettle situation here... ;)

ShantaSena

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Arizona
Hmmmm...i see your kung fu is strong... *lips stop moving after a few seconds* ....I believe you meant to say TRAJECTORY vs. projectory.... It appears that we have a pot and kettle situation here... ;)

Set and Match.... She pwnd you!!

The quote is from "The Big Bang Theory" ......... and you call yourself a geek! ppfffffft!

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
*Sighs*

HEY that is how it reads on the T-shirt, LOL
Big Bang Theory Tshirts from Zazzle.com

Pot and kettle? Hmmmm ah, I suppose glasshoppah... however, I still believe that I have communicated your childhood insult better than you... HighYAH!

*karate chops Dan in the forehead so this crap ends and his lips quit moving*

desrtrat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Set and Match.... She pwnd you!!

The quote is from "The Big Bang Theory" ......... and you call yourself a geek! ppfffffft!

:cool:*raises eyebrow* Oh...I didn't know you wanted to get into the discussion ms. Helper! I'm drowning in an estrogen ocean here...even if I win... I lose! :pHelp! Help! I'm being repressed!

Thanks for the backup GUYS!! /sarcasm

desrtrat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
Phoenix, AZ

ShantaSena

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Arizona
Had a blast! Was pretty surprised myself at how quickly midnight crept up...

Make sure you get pairs of 3.0v RCR123's for your chuck. It is quite easy to accidentally wind up with 3.6v RCR's, and those will nuke your attys real fast without an inline voltage regulator (which SB's and chucks don't have).

The best deal I have seen lately for charger and bats is:

Kits: 6 RCR123A 3.0V 750mAh LiFePO4 Rechargeable Batteries with a Smart Charger

I should be getting delivery of the above package sometime today (according to FedEx tracking).

The ones I have been using are:

4 Pack RCR123A 3V 900mAh Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery with Smart Charger

These have been working fine btw, and even though the LiFePO4's are slightly lower in the mAh rating, they have a much better average lifetime of approx. 2000 recharges to the others 500 or so..

On another note, Shanta mentioned last night she was gonna order an SB, as it turns out they are out of stock. But according to a thread in the Altsmoke sub-forum, they are getting stock back in on 11/23, and there is even going to be a limited run of powder coated SB's. Should be interesting to see what those look like....

One Smooth Black Finish SB on the wayyyyyyy!!!! :wub:

Thanks for posting this! Off to order now :)

namuch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Surprise,Az
Also, make sure that if you order any 901's, make sure you get the 510->901 adapter as well. I highly recommend you try the 901 at 6v, IMO they put out the best combination of flavor/vapor/kick at that voltage. the 510's can sometimes be a bit hot and harsh (although they are extremely good otherwise), and 801's just wither at 6v...

ShantaSena

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Arizona
Also, make sure that if you order any 901's, make sure you get the 510->901 adapter as well. I highly recommend you try the 901 at 6v, IMO they put out the best combination of flavor/vapor/kick at that voltage. the 510's can sometimes be a bit hot and harsh (although they are extremely good otherwise), and 801's just wither at 6v...

All I have is 501, and for now I think I'll stick with it til I can try it out at a meeting or something lol

BTW, the 10% first order coupon code is no bueno for the SB or BB =/ Also, there was a PREORDER code on their coupon page that didn't seem to be active?? Didn't stop me, but left me a tad miffed lol

Also, looking ta those batts, is tehre going to be a difference in performace based on the difference in Mah?

namuch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Surprise,Az
Not really. Been using the Tenergy 900's for over a month, just switched to the LiFEPO4 this week, and so far I can't tell any difference. The LiFEPO4's are still pretty much lasting me all day. I pretty much throw fresh ones on in the morning, then replace with another fresh set in the early evening, but only because I want to, and not because I have detected any drop in vapor output.

It is said that you don't want to discharge the LiFEPO's too low, so that is why I swap them out. 4 batteries should last you all day, even if you chain-vape. but, you'll find that 6v vaping is immensly more satisfying, and will make it way easier to put e-cig down occasionally.. :)

Be prepared for a killer nic-buzz when you first get that thing, it's a lot of fun, and adds a new dimension to vaping, but, because it intensifies everything, the nicotine will sneak up on you quick...

Martin2277

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
Watch out we might have a VIP SB group starting..... LOL

I just ordered my Smooth Black Silver Bullet today.... I know I am crazy.... But I think there are only about 25 and they might do more.... I would kick myself if I didn't get one. So I got it...

I don't think the FIRSTORDER or PREORDER works for the Silver Bullet right now but you could always try.

As far as adapters I would order a 510 - KR808. You can use Cartimizers or 901's with that. I do have a 510 to 901 that I don't need anymore so if you decided that you like the 901's at a meeting maybe you could buy mine...

On the batteries you need to get at least 2 or more.. I got 3 now. They last all day. The 3.7V batteries that Altsmoke sells are the UltraFire 18650 2400mAh. The 14500 batteries are for the BB and will not work on the SB

The only difference in performance on those batteries are how long they will hold a charge. For example a 6V 900mAh battery setup can last me about 6 hours even after a vaping meeting... lol I would guess the 750mAh setup would last about 4-5 hours. I don't have any so I don't know.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread