The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

VIPers come have a beer with Desrtrat Tonight (Westside!)

Discussion in 'VIP - Vaping in Phoenix' started by Hellen A. Handbasket, Nov 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. desrtrat

desrtrat Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 21, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    Hmmmm...i see your kung fu is strong... *lips stop moving after a few seconds* ....I believe you meant to say TRAJECTORY vs. projectory.... It appears that we have a pot and kettle situation here... ;)

2. miakauisan

miakauisan Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 26, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    O.O Great Scott, Man! The cajones...huge...

*sits back*
    :pop:

3. ShantaSena

ShantaSena Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 13, 2009
    Arizona
    Set and Match.... She pwnd you!!

The quote is from "The Big Bang Theory" ......... and you call yourself a geek! ppfffffft!

4. Hellen A. Handbasket

Hellen A. Handbasket Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

*Sighs*

HEY that is how it reads on the T-shirt, LOL
    Big Bang Theory Tshirts from Zazzle.com

Pot and kettle? Hmmmm ah, I suppose glasshoppah... however, I still believe that I have communicated your childhood insult better than you... HighYAH!

*karate chops Dan in the forehead so this crap ends and his lips quit moving*

5. desrtrat

May 21, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    :cool:*raises eyebrow* Oh...I didn't know you wanted to get into the discussion ms. Helper! I'm drowning in an estrogen ocean here...even if I win... I lose! :pHelp! Help! I'm being repressed!

Thanks for the backup GUYS!! /sarcasm

6. desrtrat

May 21, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    It's just a flesh wound..I've had worse!!

7. ShantaSena

Nov 13, 2009
    Arizona
    One Smooth Black Finish SB on the wayyyyyyy!!!! :wub:

Thanks for posting this! Off to order now :)

8. namuch

namuch Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 29, 2009
    Surprise,Az
    Lol. I was just about to put a note in here saying that altsmoke had some ready for ordering.

I can't wait to see what your black SB looks like. Might get a backup one myself... :)

9. namuch

Sep 29, 2009
    Surprise,Az
    Also, make sure that if you order any 901's, make sure you get the 510->901 adapter as well. I highly recommend you try the 901 at 6v, IMO they put out the best combination of flavor/vapor/kick at that voltage. the 510's can sometimes be a bit hot and harsh (although they are extremely good otherwise), and 801's just wither at 6v...

10. ShantaSena

Nov 13, 2009
    Arizona
    All I have is 501, and for now I think I'll stick with it til I can try it out at a meeting or something lol

BTW, the 10% first order coupon code is no bueno for the SB or BB =/ Also, there was a PREORDER code on their coupon page that didn't seem to be active?? Didn't stop me, but left me a tad miffed lol

Also, looking ta those batts, is tehre going to be a difference in performace based on the difference in Mah?

11. namuch

Sep 29, 2009
    Surprise,Az
    Not really. Been using the Tenergy 900's for over a month, just switched to the LiFEPO4 this week, and so far I can't tell any difference. The LiFEPO4's are still pretty much lasting me all day. I pretty much throw fresh ones on in the morning, then replace with another fresh set in the early evening, but only because I want to, and not because I have detected any drop in vapor output.

It is said that you don't want to discharge the LiFEPO's too low, so that is why I swap them out. 4 batteries should last you all day, even if you chain-vape. but, you'll find that 6v vaping is immensly more satisfying, and will make it way easier to put e-cig down occasionally.. :)

Be prepared for a killer nic-buzz when you first get that thing, it's a lot of fun, and adds a new dimension to vaping, but, because it intensifies everything, the nicotine will sneak up on you quick...

12. Martin2277

Martin2277 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 28, 2009
    Tempe, AZ
    Watch out we might have a VIP SB group starting..... LOL

I just ordered my Smooth Black Silver Bullet today.... I know I am crazy.... But I think there are only about 25 and they might do more.... I would kick myself if I didn't get one. So I got it...

I don't think the FIRSTORDER or PREORDER works for the Silver Bullet right now but you could always try.

As far as adapters I would order a 510 - KR808. You can use Cartimizers or 901's with that. I do have a 510 to 901 that I don't need anymore so if you decided that you like the 901's at a meeting maybe you could buy mine...

On the batteries you need to get at least 2 or more.. I got 3 now. They last all day. The 3.7V batteries that Altsmoke sells are the UltraFire 18650 2400mAh. The 14500 batteries are for the BB and will not work on the SB

The only difference in performance on those batteries are how long they will hold a charge. For example a 6V 900mAh battery setup can last me about 6 hours even after a vaping meeting... lol I would guess the 750mAh setup would last about 4-5 hours. I don't have any so I don't know.

Hope this helps.

13. ShantaSena

Nov 13, 2009
    Arizona
    decsison decisions!!! I don't know yet.

I'd love to try/buy the 901 adapt Martin thanks.

Oh, BTW... I have a Bartleby on the way too. Helene said noone in our group has one yet, so I figured it looked so cool.... and I wouldn't be able to try anyone else's, I might as well buy it LOL

14. ShantaSena

Nov 13, 2009
    Arizona
    I went with the LiFEPO and got free shipping! YAY!

15. Martin2277

Martin2277 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 28, 2009
    Tempe, AZ
    I just saw a shark in the water on the Altsmoke site. We may have many people for the VIP SB meeting.... LOL

16. Hellen A. Handbasket

He even called me and sang the Nyah Nyah song about his new Black SB. Sheesh.

17. ShantaSena

Nov 13, 2009
    Arizona
    That is so cool that there will be several that have them. I also finally found a case. A Black and Decker tool kit thing... I promptly removed all the tools, covered the front with ribbon, ric rac and a cute lil Hello Kitty applique! HA!

18. Sharky

Sharky Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2009
    Phoenix AZ
    I had you one mouse click away from owning one too Hellen :D

I only did the nanny nanny boo boo thing after you wiimped out ;)

19. namuch

Sep 29, 2009
    Surprise,Az
    My finger was on the trigger to order one of the smooth black SB's to go with my silver one, but I talked myself out of it for now.

I think I'll regret this decision though when I actually see and lay eyes on one at the next meeting....

20. Hellen A. Handbasket

Yah, I did the same thing. Mark had me on the site... all loaded up and I questioned having 4 battery units sitting here. Decided "nahh" I can wait for a while...???

Thou shall not covet thy friend's battery mod *cries a few tears and punches the sofa*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.