• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

VIPers come have a beer with Desrtrat Tonight (Westside!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin2277

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
Yeah I was one of the people that went to my first vaping meeting and after I left said, "There is no way I am going to make this my Hobby. "That 'Hellen' chick is crazy with her bag of PV's!!!" "Don't piss off Terri she will just stab you with her coffee syringe!" (Just kidding Vicky and Terri)

But I didn't want to get to in to the whole MOD and DIY area of vaping....... Well that lasted.LOL :lol:

Let me say if you are reading this you are already in trouble. You are hooked. Next thing you know you will be in areas of the Fourm that you swore you would never go to. Then one day in the future you will see a post the says "Preorder starts TODAY!" You will look and decided why not.... Then 3 Mods latter you will ask... Is this cheaper than analogs.... NO

Hi my name is Mike and I am addicted to Vaping and Mods! :p

I have just ordered my 3rd mod yesterday and the funny thing is that is is the same as my first mod. I got the BSB and already own and love to use the SB. Then to make it an even better family of HV devices I should have the BB Krinkle on Monday. So by the time I go to my third meeting I should have three devices to share.... Unless anyone know's of the next best thing!!!! (Note: I think I even said I would buy the new Mod from our local supplier if I liked it.....) :D

Oh yeah btw I have been buying a little more than I really should but I was in a Nascar pool that I ended up getting 1st place in and a good chunk of change... That is good because my new Hobby can get pricy when you try all the new stuff.....

miakauisan

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
I think the only thing(s) that is holding me back is budget too....I'm STILL down to two attys and trying to justify spending 100+ bucks on a bulk order...which is cheaper in the long run...but its painful to watch a large lump sum of money walk out the door *weeps*. That...and I live with a damned electronics/computer/mechanical wizz....Fracker should build me a mod!!!! :D:D:D ...granted...It's not like I'm not into electronics...Hell...Imma HAM For Gods sake! ... I should build me a mod!

....I kinda started...I spend an hour trying to pry the bleepity bleeping sonofa bleeping bleep battery connector out of our first failed battery (led wouldn't go out....) And I finally torched it with mapp gas (anyone that knows what that is...feel free to laugh yer ... off right about now) and got it detached from the battery...pipe...thing. I managed to fry off the rubber seal thingi (WELL DUH) and the tried to hot glue a new gasket on (LOL).

I pulled out the multimeter and there's no connectivity between the two parts...which is good...but there is also no connectivity when I connect it to a atty...which is bad. That means I need to pry the two parts apart again and try to raise up the little center doo-hicky a bit so that it makes contact with the center do-hicky on the atty...More updates should follow. Probably equally humorous...

On another note...I too laugh at the fact that I know what I'm doing but seriously have no idea what the hell I'm doing....*looks around all paranoid*

namuch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Surprise,Az
Hi, my name is Carl, and I'm a vapor junkie...

Just built a 5v mod from a AAA battery case....

Think it'll win any awards? I think it's just as sexy as the new BSB...:p

Photo 1.jpg

Photo 2.jpg
photo2oo.jpg

miakauisan

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Hi, my name is Carl, and I'm a vapor junkie...

Just built a 5v mod from a AAA battery case....

Think it'll win any awards? I think it's just as sexy as the new BSB...:p

View attachment 5060

View attachment 5061
photo2oo.jpg

Nice mod! Come join us at our meetings!!! Next one is Dec. 19th. We'd love to see you!

...you look like Harrison Ford...

miakauisan

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
LOL he was... He would be the other SB junkie....
>.< I come late...after half the people are gone...That and I can't really remember past yesterday...

...I'm gonna be 24 in less than a month...I should not be busy enough to forget/old enough to not remember why the hell I walked in the kitchen...

Thanks mom for granting me with your wonderfull memory....>.<

...Why am I here again?

Last edited:

Martin2277

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
>.< I come late...after half the people are gone...That and I can't really remember past yesterday...

...I'm gonna be 24 in less than a month...I should not be busy enough to forget/old enough to not remember why the hell I walked in the kitchen...

Thanks mom for granting me with your wonderfull memory....>.<

...Why am I here again?

Yeah I did think about that after I posted... I forgot you got to the meeting "late." I guess that is because we all stayed so long after the raffle. It seams most people leave shortly after..... I understand. I would love to stay at the bar all day but I actually had to leave also....

BTW I got confirmation that both my BB and BSB are shipping. The only problem is I had them sent to work so I guess I will get them on Monday... LOL oh well.....

Sharky

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Phoenix AZ
Yeah I did think about that after I posted... I forgot you got to the meeting "late." I guess that is because we all stayed so long after the raffle. It seams most people leave shortly after..... I understand. I would love to stay at the bar all day but I actually had to leave also....

BTW I got confirmation that both my BB and BSB are shipping. The only problem is I had them sent to work so I guess I will get them on Monday... LOL oh well.....

I got my confirmation too but mine is shipping to my house. I guess I will get mine first :D

Nanny Nanny Boo Boo :thumbs:

Sharky

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Phoenix AZ
I got my Black SB about 2 pm today Hellen. What a .....in piece of equipment! I have been vaping with it since then at my mom's house and then stopped by to see my granddaughter on the way home. Vapor production is just as good as my Big Chuck too. The BSB in my leisure time vape and my Big Chuck is my workhorse for during the day and at work. I am happy as a pig in ca ca... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread