Virgin vapor........really? who vapes this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Mine was incredibly strong even after sitting for 3 weeks. Now it's almost 2 months old and it tastes more like a mudslide to me, but it's good and not too strong.

tbh I have some vv juices that's been around for a year. I didn't like it then and still don't. this stuff tastes like plastic or something. steeping didn't make no difference.

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
tbh I have some vv juices that's been around for a year. I didn't like it then and still don't. this stuff tastes like plastic or something. steeping didn't make no difference.

Different strokes for different folks...why on earth do you still have them after a year? No wonder they taste weird, LOL.

Last edited:

jistjul

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan
I ordered a sample pack from VV and wanted so much to love them because of the descriptions here and their commitment to organic, all natural ingredients. Maybe it is the fact that the samples are 100% VG, not sure, but something they use offends my olfactory senses so intensely that I cannot even vape them. My husband (who is not a fickle taste-tester; if he doesn't hate a juice he will vape it until it is gone) tried the Kona Coffee Milkshake and didn't care for it either, had to dump it - a first for him. I have avoided buying from others who market their product similarly (ie Velvet Cloud Vapors) because I am afraid the same ingredient that turns me WAY off from VV will be present. Sigh. But I have found 3 vendors that I absolutely love, so I am a happy vaper. Sill sad that I am apparently the owner of a highly sensitive nose.

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
I ordered a sample pack from VV and wanted so much to love them because of the descriptions here and their commitment to organic, all natural ingredients. Maybe it is the fact that the samples are 100% VG, not sure, but something they use offends my olfactory senses so intensely that I cannot even vape them. My husband (who is not a fickle taste-tester; if he doesn't hate a juice he will vape it until it is gone) tried the Kona Coffee Milkshake and didn't care for it either, had to dump it - a first for him. I have avoided buying from others who market their product similarly (ie Velvet Cloud Vapors) because I am afraid the same ingredient that turns me WAY off from VV will be present. Sigh. But I have found 3 vendors that I absolutely love, so I am a happy vaper. Sill sad that I am apparently the owner of a highly sensitive nose.

A lot of vendors offer all-natural or organic liquids and 100% VG. It doesn't mean they all do it similarly let alone well. Why write off one vendor because you had a bad experience with another?

Last edited:

Pam1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Tacoma, WA, USA
I can certainly understand your hesitation on ordering from others with similar marketing jistjul. I probably would have felt the same way if I had tried VV's liquid before I tried Velvet Cloud Vapor. I don't really like to bad mouth any vendors unless their customer service is deplorable and VV's certainly wasn't that. The two liquids I tried from them though were not suitable for my tastes but I really, really like Velvet Cloud Vapors.

kainvamp86

Verified Member
Aug 25, 2013
NJ
I really liked the Kona Velevet Milkshape at first when I tried a friend's, so I figured they would have some good stuff. I ordered like 6 other flavors from them and they were all pretty bad. They all had that chemical taste, I let them steep for a month and tried again and they still didn't appeal to me at all. I feel like the flavors are too strong or something, even after a while with the kona milkshake, it's good for a while, then having a full tank of it, I just get sick of it. Definitley not an ADV for me.

jistjul

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan
I can certainly understand your hesitation on ordering from others with similar marketing jistjul. I probably would have felt the same way if I had tried VV's liquid before I tried Velvet Cloud Vapor. I don't really like to bad mouth any vendors unless their customer service is deplorable and VV's certainly wasn't that. The two liquids I tried from them though were not suitable for my tastes but I really, really like Velvet Cloud Vapors.

I didn't mean to bad-mouth anyone. I am sorry if it came out that way. VV had wonderful customer service. Taste is subjective.

anthonyjl

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
I am shocked at all the negative feedback about VV. My first order was through them and I got a French Vanilla and a watermelon. I wasn't blown away at first by the flavors but I was also suffering from a good head cold. I am now about a week into vaping and quitting the analogs and have since ordered a bottle of cherry and a bottle of orange cream from MFS- they will end up in the trash soon. NASTY!! Maybe its because I popped my cherry with VV's 100% VG but I am sold. Just got done reordering a 1oz bottle of the French Vanilla.
If anyone was some untampered VV juice they want to be rid of let me know. I will consider buying it.

treehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
Anchorage, AK, USA
I bought some Vanilla Blackberry from VV and it hardly has any flavor. Also, I though pure VG juice was supposed to be thick. This VV juice is the thinnest juice I've ever had. Its like water. Did I get a bad batch?? Sooo confused.
That's how you know it's quality VG, being a bio-chemist I know that the thicker the vg, the more "extra substances" their are. We isolated pure VG juice from organic vegetables in a lab a while back (99.999% pure) and it was fairly thin, almost akin to PG. However using that lab stuff was the BEST vapor production of my life. :D

AnnieP65

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
PA, USA
I could never understand the hype about VV or Vaperite. Their juices definitely taste different than anything I've ever had. For me, It was a bad kind of different.

I never had VV-but I can definitely say that Vaporite is strange tasting in a nasty way. I tried their organic VR4(which I later found out had diacytel in it-down the sink drain it went) and Creme Brûlée. No amount of steeping helped improve the taste of these horrid juices. I can honestly say I will never order anything from them again!

EDIT: and since they were brought up---I LOVE VCV juices!!

Last edited:

Airiak

Verified Member
Feb 22, 2014
Tennessee
I LOVE the Kona velvet milkshake, but I had to steep it for two weeks. Sweet summer lemonade, Orange creamsicle, plum crazy and sweet vanilla chai were all really good. Best damn tobacco and Blueberry maple syrup are just gross. I've steep them both with caps off for a few days and tossed them in a drawer, and they are still unvapable for me after WEEKs of steeping. *Edit* Forgot Vanilla mint, it's ok but tastes like toothpaste. The mint overpowers the vanilla to the point that it's barely there.

Last edited:

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
There are enough people who love VV's juices (and I am not one of them) to prove that it's just a matter of everyone's taste buds being different.

I think it's similar to the popcorn or burnt popcorn taste that some people (me included) get from coffee flavors. Some people taste it; some people don't.

There are other vendors that many people love, and I just don't get it. Which probably means that my taste buds are in the minority.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
There are enough people who love VV's juices (and I am not one of them) to prove that it's just a matter of everyone's taste buds being different.

I think it's similar to the popcorn or burnt popcorn taste that some people (me included) get from coffee flavors. Some people taste it; some people don't.

There are other vendors that many people love, and I just don't get it. Which probably means that my taste buds are in the minority.

I guess I'm in the minority with you. Many of the *must have* vendor juices I find unvapable.

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread