Virginians, where ya at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shepp

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
Virginia
hey, i'm just trying to find all you virginians out there that are vaping. especially in the hampton roads area. shoot me a message, add me as a friend, i don't care...just curious, cuz i know in newport news, a smoking ban went into effect back in dec. kinda curious how many of yall are from around here...cuz we all know the commonwealth sucks, but mostly, va is for lovers lmao...so show some luv and hit me up. :D

ps.
i see all these "counters" on peoples threads...where are ya gettin them at? and i';m talkin about the "266 days, cig free" stuff.

Moonflame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Smith Mt Lake area, Va, USA
Southern Va here. About 1 hour from Roanoke, Lynchburg, Danville and Martinsville, so definitely the middle of nowhere :). I've lived all over the state...born in Norfolk, raised mostly about an hour south of Richmond, NoVa in the first part of my marriage and now near Smith Mountain Lake. It's very interesting to see how different the styles of living are depending on what part of Va. you are in.

eatenalive

Apr 13, 2010
VA
hey, i'm just trying to find all you virginians out there that are vaping. especially in the hampton roads area. shoot me a message, add me as a friend, i don't care...just curious, cuz i know in newport news, a smoking ban went into effect back in dec. kinda curious how many of yall are from around here...cuz we all know the commonwealth sucks, but mostly, va is for lovers lmao...so show some luv and hit me up. :D

ps.
i see all these "counters" on peoples threads...where are ya gettin them at? and i';m talkin about the "266 days, cig free" stuff.

whats up!! Roanoke area!! here! its a pleasure to see all of these Virginia poeple.

Mac

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
All up in your grill..
HAHA! i love it...thanks you guys...i really appreciate all the replies...i was feeling like i was the only one around here. mac, tib, we'll have to talk sometime. i'm in the process of trying to convert people here on the peninsula lol. i've only been vaping for about a week now, but i love it! mac, ur a supplier?
Yup, We have two kiosks one in virginia beach and one in chesapeake. We were the first retailer of e-cigarette products on the peninsula. =)

I am holding a fundraiser for CASAA next saturday at the half shell. For details check my sig. It's about time someone stood up to the nazis at the FDA and I think CASAA is our best hope.

addicted4life

Mar 30, 2010
Somewhere
Loudoun also here,

Lovettsville

But been alot of places in va, Pr William, Stafford, Fauquier,

Hope to maybe meet up one day, wanted to go to the get together they had in Fredericksburg but I had to work that weekend and couldnt get off.

Wow, I was in Lovettsville just today looking at possibly buying a house out there I think off of Lovet Rd. Right now I'm in Leesburg! If you want to try any new flavors I have, we can meet up somewhere and you can take em off my hands. I just got a bunch of flavors to try that I didn't like, but you may.

Anyone in the Loudoun Area can PM me and let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread