viruses if u think u have 1 and whut u can do

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, run boxes behind a router with SPI.
Second, install AVG (my choice)
Third, D/L and keep up-to-date a copy of ComboFix for removing 'pests' including root-kits.

25+ years with only one infection. :)

yes do that and keep a back up dvd or cd u never know win u need it

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
yes we all love linux mmm whut do u use for linux?

Everything you use in Windows only no viruses, spyware and the list goes on.......

If you can do it Windows, I can do it in Linux....you name it. I can even run the pathetic Internet Explorer if I want to. I have 3d gaming, any office app I could need, including Office 2007(required for college courses). On top of that, my uptime on my desktop right now is 4 months, 23 days, 6 hours and 23 seconds..... Oh did I happen to mention, it's also free :)

JonnyVapΣ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2010
Rochester NY
Everything you use in Windows only no viruses, spyware and the list goes on.......

If you can do it Windows, I can do it in Linux....you name it. I can even run the pathetic Internet Explorer if I want to. I have 3d gaming, any office app I could need, including Office 2007(required for college courses). On top of that, my uptime on my desktop right now is 4 months, 23 days, 6 hours and 23 seconds..... Oh did I happen to mention, it's also free :)

But can I still play Oregon Trail and Lemonade Stand?

JonnyVapΣ;2430842 said:
But can I still play Oregon Trail and Lemonade Stand?

yeas but u need to know linux i ask him whut linux he has and he gos off saying he can do whutever he wonts i know that lol whutever i jest did this on windows bechus that whut most have but linux gets bad rep bechus a lot of hackers use it.

JonnyVapΣ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2010
Rochester NY

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
yeas but u need to know linux i ask him whut linux he has and he gos off saying he can do whutever he wonts i know that lol whutever i jest did this on windows bechus that whut most have but linux gets bad rep bechus a lot of hackers use it.

Sorry if it sounded as though I was going off on you, I wasn't. I used Windows from the start and about 15 years ago began to dabble in *nix and couple years ago went full fledge Linux. I just can't speak enough of the stability and smooth usage of Linux. Sorry if you took me as being smug.

JonnyVapΣ;2430958 said:
Oooohhh....a young one!
Oldie but goodies...
The Oregon Trail (video game) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
Lemonade Stand - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I played these sometime in the early 80's

Young one :) I don't feel that way but thanks!

DOS games will play in Virtualbox with not problem. My next question would be why?

Just kidding.

Java_Az

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2010
Colorado
I got my linux on Mint style :)

Screenshot.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread