viruses if u think u have 1 and whut u can do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ubuntu is a good starter linux distro, but once you get more advanced it becomes really irritating. And its also one of the most sluggish distros.

Mint is a nice alternative, its build around ubuntu and uses its distros, but not nearly as sluggish.

My personal favorites are Slackware and Fedora

yea i stated on ubunto thin move to 1 that no longer is being worked on it whus uesd to much for the rong kind of thing so i need a new 1 i dont care for ubuntu its to slow im on mint rite now its working good can be better think im going to test it out for a week and see how it gos

Java_Az

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2010
Colorado
o thats sick man how long did it take to make how far will it go up or down?

It goes from Zero to 20 something i believe. Wont go any higher then the input voltage. Highest i ever vaped on it has been 6 volts and that was way to hot. Depending on the juice and atomizer i usually run it between 4.2 and 5.2 volts. LR atomizers i will run in the high 3 volt range but i try to use those on my ego's only for when i am mobile.

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
Ubuntu is good. I have it on my desktop and laptop. The laptop actually came with Ubuntu preinstalled, which was cool. Mint is nice too but like said above, its still Ubuntu with some minor changes. Every so often, on my old laptop, I would try something new but here lately I haven't tried anything new due to the lack of time.

To each his own.....some love Linux, some love Winblows :)

The stability of *nix is phenominal, I work in a telephone switching office. The office processes millions of calls a day, amongst other duties and the system is Unix. It runs 24/7 365 days a year with no downtime. That speaks volumes to me!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Ubuntu is good. I have it on my desktop and laptop. The laptop actually came with Ubuntu preinstalled, which was cool. Mint is nice too but like said above, its still Ubuntu with some minor changes. Every so often, on my old laptop, I would try something new but here lately I haven't tried anything new due to the lack of time.

To each his own.....some love Linux, some love Winblows :)

The stability of *nix is phenominal, I work in a telephone switching office. The office processes millions of calls a day, amongst other duties and the system is Unix. It runs 24/7 365 days a year with no downtime. That speaks volumes to me!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

yea and some love to over pay for a mac lol my sister did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread