Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
When I fill my Stardusts, which I think are similar, I always twist a little piece of paper towel and put it down the hole in the center before putting the tip back on. It seems like no matter how careful I am a little juice always gets down in there. Also, at least on mine, you have to tilt it every once and awhile to keep the wicks wet, but if you tilt it too much liquid gets into the atty.

CSH65

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2012
Maryland
I have been trying to figure that out since I started. I get a mouth full of juice with just about everything clearomizer system that I use. I use Nova tanks now because the Starlights leak like a sieve no matter what, so I found that if I wait a few seconds between drags, I don't have the juice problems as much. If I get a mouth full of juice now, I take off the drip tip right away and clean it with a q-tip or a kleenex. When I add juice to the tank, I clean the top of the tank that screws off and I stick a q-tip in the atty head to pick up the excess. I bought some knuckle head drip tips to use when I direct drip and so far, they keep the juice out of my mouth. Good luck and let me know if you find something that works.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
I'm starting to get really turned off by the Stardust. About half of them I got leak. When they work right they work really good. When they don't............................... Well you fill in the blanks. I've lost about 2ml of my favorite coffee juice from one of them. I'm going to the mini nova from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread