Vision Spinner 2 + Kangertech Aerotank Mini: Problems!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkazle

Aug 11, 2015
Hey all,

I have been using my Vision Spinner 2 for the past 4-5 months and I love it. I have been using a simple plastic Kangertech T3 but it has recently burnt out (coil wise). Today I visited my local ecig shop and purchased a fresh Kangertech Aerotank Mini as I thought it would be a decent upgrade clearomiser wise.

I got home and screwed on my new tank with Dark Cherry liquid in :) and fired it up. To my utter disappointment my Vision Spinner just blinked three times and nothing happened. I tried it again and again, only to receive the same blinking lights. Next I used a needle to raise up my centre pin in the spinner.

I realised that the only way to make the ecig fire up was by screwing the Aerotank on 3 quarters of the way, it now works but is wobbly and not stable. This is a temporary solution, if anyone else has any ideas I would really appreciate.

Hope you guys have a happy vape, not a wobbly one.

aznnp77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2014
Virginia
The OPs problem isn't that the coil is too low, it's that his firing pin and tank pin aren't playing nice currently.

A lot of people (myself included), like tightening their tanks pretty tight. After a while, it kinda pushes the center pin down and you start to have problems, especially when switching between tanks.

You say you can get the tank to fire if you only turn it 3/4 of the way down, but not when tightened all the way? I had an ego twist battery like that. It wasn't 3/4 of the way down, but you couldn't turn it all the way snug or the light would just blink.

It's something you're going to have to get used to I suppose. That or get a battery with a spring loaded 510 pin.

Sorry I couldn't provide a better solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread