Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hello!
So I got a Spinner 3 from Vision today.
I have this problem when the atomizer, I get a red light flashing 3 times at me.
But when i take the atomizer out, i get a white light.

I have absolutely no idea why its doing that.
Please help.

(Im new to vaping & new in this community)
Hi and welcome,
Perhaps you have tightened the topper a bit too much.
Loosen your "atomizer" 1/16 of a turn.
Snug is generally tight enough.

• Power on and off Press :vape button 5 times to power on or power off ,white light flashes 5 times
Output Protection

• Vape:Vape button control switch ,one mouth smoking up to 8S off, current power LED flashes 8 times
  • Atomizer:The minimum resistance of the atomizer is 0.8 ohms
  • Low voltage protection: Battery voltage is less than 2.8V under load, less than 3.2V under no-load, and red light flashes 10 times without output
  • Short circuit protection: Output load short circuit, red light LED flashes 3 times

Cheers
I

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I agree, it's a short.

If you know for a fact that your atty is not shorted then the mod has a short in it and it is very likely shorting somewhere at the 510 pin on the mod. But the short could also be shorted internally somewhere. Either way, you aren't likely to fix the problem.

If the 510 pin on the Spinner 3 isn't spring loaded (I don't know if it is or not. Vision mentions nothing about it, though, so I assume it is not spring loaded as that is a decent selling point to mention), it's very possible the 510 pin insulator is damaged or fatigued so that when you screw the tank on it, it causes a short. To fix this you would have to replace the insulator. So even if you find an insulator that would work, you would need to unsolder the 510 pin, replace the insulator then resolder the 510 pin. But this isn't easy to do because the wire on the 510 pins on ego batteries are extremely short in my experience. Now, if you're experienced doing things like this and you can find an insulator, it could be fixable - if this is in fact the problem.

FT sells eGo insulators but I have no idea if they would fit/work in the Spinner 3.

If it's less than 30 days old, try to get a refund or replacement.

Last edited:
    Reactions: stols001
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread