ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2012
New Jersey
These things are incredible?
Haven't tried them...

VirginVapors.com / gotvapes.com / other websites
carry these vision clearomizers...

They work phenomenally... no leak about 1.8mL filled completely
only thing is, the vape on my ego battery just isn't too warm, but im not going to complain!

These things are leak free, easy to fill, and vape very well...
Some people complain about muted flavor but mine all taste awesome.

Happy vaping, post your feedback :2cool:

Calypso53

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2012
NJ
I was very happy with mine until I cleaned it, because I wanted to change the juice in it. There was very little of the juice left, so I looked on the forum to see how to clean it. I saw most recommended just rinsing the entire tank out with hot water, which I did. I didn't take it apart and wouldn't attempt to do that anyway. I blew as much water out as possible, let it air dry for 24 hours, then filled it with a different juice. I couldn't get any vapor at all out of it but kept trying, thinking there maybe was still water in there somewhere. It slowly began to produce a bit of vapor but then I got a pretty big blast of juice into my mouth! I know it was screwed together properly and tightly but this scared me. I have a couple more on order but I think I will just NOT try cleaning them. I would like to hear if anyone else has has this problem. I purchased these in the first place because they said NO LEAKING!!

holley2583

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2012
Boston
Got one from rubbercity, cheap. Just filled it, my juice is pg/vg 75/25%...maybe its too thick for this because its still tasting pretty awful. But it may take a couple tanks to get the juices flowing so to speak...thanks for the headsup on how to switch flavors as I tend to switch often...otherwise its vaping great and no leaks...can't wait til these come out in other colors, or maybe even with an led...

ok, seriously, how long do I have to vape the primer before it finds my juice? I'm starting to want to put this down already...can't taste coffee at all. Its maybe too thick? Where does the juice get heated up...I might have a different kind then the video...there are 2 wick ends sticking out the top above where it says to fill. I have been laying it on the side in case this is the point where the juice goes in...dunno?

Last edited:

melloyello

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2011
usa
yes the juice gets in at the end of the coils,toward the top part of the tube. i have heard people have had to vape a tank empty before the coils are "broken in".
75/25 is a perfect mix. anything past 50%vg is a push.

i never let my stardust run below half tank, for whatever reason i kept getting dry hits otherwise.

as far as i know, they come without primer fluid in them... what voltage are you vaping them on?

holley2583

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2012
Boston
MELLOWYELLOW:(meant to quote u)
right now I'm using an ego...3.5 probably...haven't tried it on my LT yet because it was barely vaping on this...but hey, while ur here, lemme try the higher voltage...well, its gettin there...starting to taste the peanut butter cookie comin thru(thought I put coffee in there so it helped when I realized I put PB cookie). So, I don't know what ratio or where you buy ur juice, but most of my juices are from TVR and Ms.Ts, in this case it seems pretty dang thick for 75/25 pg/vg...dunno why.. Obviously from TVR since Ms Ts doesn't give an option. Just made a larger then expected order from Bombay Vapors mostly 80/20 and 75/25 respectively and hopefully I'll get some much needed wicking on all my new clearos and tanks...thanks

Last edited:
I loved mine when I got it, I have been using it for 2 wks... got a small crack at the bottom of the tank, sealed it with fingernail polish :) problem solved... but then I started developing small hairline cracks that seem to be originating from where the wick touches the side of the tank. Tonight, the top metal ring that the mouthpiece screws into just snapped off! :confused: I haven't dropped it or abused it in anyway, using it on an ego-T batt and vaping KCM from Virgin Vapor. Any ideas on what could cause this? I'm still using it, found a drip tip that fits and kept on vaping! :vapor:

Vapour newb

Jan 12, 2012
GTA
Been vaping the stardust for over a week. Ran about 10ml through it, then I started getting burnt tasting hits no matter how full or how hard I tried to keep the wicks wet. I also noticed it would turn my juice dark in color rather quickly, much faster then when I first started using it.

Decided to do a search on cleaning them and I came across this.

Gotvapes Stardust: Advanced Cleaning - YouTube

Was about to do as described then noticed he had another vid on taking apart the stardust that looked rather easy. And it was. I had the stardust apart, cleaned, dry burned and back together again in about 10 minutes. Filled it up with 100 % VG Bobas Bounty.

Vaping like a champ again at 4.5 volts.

holley2583

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2012
Boston
I'd imagine 100% vg isn't helping wick these as they struggle with thicker juices, mine does. I've been trying to break it in for days, but I'm still getting dry hits...I'm about to hang it up. Plus, its super hard to hit...I gotta pull like crazy! Not impressed yet, but I'm gonna try some 80% pg in hopes it will wick better. That's if I can get the peanut butter cookie out of it enough...I wish the wicks were a bit bigger and went down into the tube a bit more...not perfected yet, but I love that it fits so well on egos without needing a shorty cone.

holley2583

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2012
Boston
Newb, if your gonna strip it re wick & wire it while there :) your better off then just cleaning it, pick up some wick and Kanthal

could you please explain this to me a bit more? Not sure where to buy these? They will be coming out in colors soon, at rubbercity anyway...want those but gotta master it first. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread