Vision Stardust/ego

Status
Not open for further replies.

takirb

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2012
SC
I've got 2 of them I'm using on KGO batteries, and have tried almost all my juices in them so far. I have yet to get any good vapor production (compared to my tank or cartos), or even have a pleasant inhale taste on either one. The only flavor I get is during exhale, inhales all taste the same - like a wick or heated coil. This holds true for numerous flavors from different vendors in different nic strengths. I also clean them between each flavor change, just seems logical. Thinking of trying some from a different vendor to see if that might be the problem? I'm simply not seeing why people rave about these things.

TigerLadyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
Garland, TX
I take off the tip and then fill it with hot water, put my finger over the top of it and shake it like a mad woman. Repeat 8-10 times. Then I fill it with hot PGA, and let it sit filled all night long. The next morning, I dump out the PGA, sling it hard a few times to get out as much fluid as possible, and then put it up somewhere for, a few days, (tip off), so that it can get completely dry inside.

After that, they work just fine as long as I give them time to properly wick the new juice I put in there. I have at least a half-dozen of these that I have been using, cleaning, and re-using at least a 10-12 times each with no problems. If I get any minor cracks in them, I seal those up with clear nail polish. If the top cracked off of it, I would just chuck it, tho.

My only issue with them, other than the fact that some juices cause the cracks, is the fact that they mute flavors by at least 25%.

~Tiger

Caelius Felix

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2011
Austin, Texas
I love the idea of the clearomizer, and being naturally optimistic I've tried about everything that's come out. But there's always a compromise -- my favorite juices are too thick and need to be thinned, vapor production is anemic, you need to hold your device horizontally to vape, etc.

At first filling I didn't think this thing was too bad, and was starting to do mental calculations to see how long it would need to last to be economical compared to my norm, which is using one Boge 2.0 ohm carto per day. By the second day I decided it just wasn't a satisfactory solution for me.

Vision deserves credit for coming up with a sturdy clearo, but it clearly needs work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread