Visit to cardiologist

Status
Not open for further replies.

malkuth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2013
Gray, TN, USA
This morning I had my yearly visit with my cardiologist. (I have a pacemaker, COPD, sleep Apnia and high blood pressure.)

His first question was "Are you still smoking?", to which I replied, "I do not know. I switched to vaping. I have not had a cigarette since Father's Day. He was overjoyed. According to him, I have quit smoking. I am now in the ranks of non-smokers. I am supposed to be checking my blood pressure daily, but do not remember to do it that often. I did, however have a graph of my blood pressure for the last 3 months or so. The interesting thing is that since giving up stinkies, my BP has dropped an average of 7-9 pts. He was ecstatic about that as well. Then he listened to my heart beat (and breathing). You could hear the amazement in his voice as he listened. Once again, pleased.

Why am I posting this here? As well as posting in the health and wellness section, I put it here cause I can blame my non-smoking status on REOs. It is only through the use of a REO that I have been able to give up the cigarettes.

Thanks Rob, for a wonderful device. You should be proud that your invention has helped yet another person to give up cigarettes and improve their health and well being!

Sam

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
:banana: Fabulous news, Sam! :banana:

Its always great to see new Reo users enjoy their device...but its something else when a few of us can actually say we were able to quit while using these. I happily admit, I also got to say that the Reo was what helped me make that final transition, something I never thought possible.

Way to go! :thumbs:

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Wonderful Sam!

I know how good I feel when I introduce someone to ecigs and they stop smoking, so because of your wording it occurred to me that our modmaster has been so extremely instrumental in getting people so very many off of the cigs and into much better health and longivety....
not to mention the joy of finding so many wonderful people here in Reoville!

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Sam,
That is awesome news bro. I also had a great lung CT scan after vaping for 5 or 6 months. Nodules that were found in a CT scan 6 months prior that were ultimately determined to be pneumonia related were no longer present. During that time frame, I quit smoking cold turkey, then a month later, started to vape like a fiend.

Dr said my lungs looked great and all levels in a detailed panel were excellent also.

Thanks for sharing your great news bro :)

debzcf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
At the shore...
This morning I had my yearly visit with my cardiologist. (I have a pacemaker, COPD, sleep Apnia and high blood pressure.)

His first question was "Are you still smoking?", to which I replied, "I do not know. I switched to Vaping. I have not had a cigarette since Father's Day. He was overjoyed. According to him, I have quit smoking. I am now in the ranks of non-smokers. I am supposed to be checking my blood pressure daily, but do not remember to do it that often. I did, however have a graph of my blood pressure for the last 3 months or so. The interesting thing is that since giving up stinkies, my BP has dropped an average of 7-9 pts. He was ecstatic about that as well. Then he listened to my heart beat (and breathing). You could hear the amazement in his voice as he listened. Once again, pleased.

Why am I posting this here? As well as posting in the health and wellness section, I put it here cause I can blame my non-smoking status on REOs. It is only through the use of a REO that I have been able to give up the cigarettes.

Thanks Rob, for a wonderful device. You should be proud that your invention has helped yet another person to give up cigarettes and improve their health and well being!

Sam

Congratulations, Sam! You've given yourself (and all those who love you) the greatest gift ever. Check your BP daily...you wouldn't forget to brush your teeth, would you? Are you doing quarterly remote monitoring of your PM?

I'm with you...the REO enabled me to get off the cigs. Rob has saved many a life. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread