Viva Nova 2.5 with Silver Metal Tube

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDnerds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
NJ
I just got my Vivi Nova today. I replaced the standard plastic tubing with the silver metal tube. This tank looks great! I was hesitant becuase its a CE2 but this vapes really really nice. This tank is very heavy with the added metal tubing. Its 1.25oz with a full tank of juice. Exactly twice the weight a 5mil full DCT. The downside is you cant determine your juice level with the metal tubes, however its easy enough to twist off the top and look inside.

Im simply using it on the Bombshell @ 3.7v with the 1.8ohm head. Really Really nice vape. I made it a point to vape the first tank vertical to see how wicking was. I had no problems at all. Im using the version 2.5 medium length wick heads.

For a mass produced tank I can't emphasize enough about the construction. With the metal tube I honestly would have to shoot it with a 22 to make it leak.

For 19.00 I have a full on metal tank. A big WIN right now.

IMAG0081.jpg

Last edited:

CDnerds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
NJ
Joe, this looks amazing! I have yet to try any CE2'S and will be buying a VIVI NOVA soon. Do CE2'S crackle like a Boge or SmokTech LR carto? I assume they do not, but thought I would ask. I don't know why...but I love it when my cartos crackle!

Actually this does. The coil around the wick makes that crackle sound. Its the atomizers that are usually much more quiet. Im getting the snap, crackle, and pop from this tank.

CDnerds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
NJ
Arent they neat? I got the purple tube. It.. sorta matches my purple twist. I got it because i vape fruits so i worry about cracking. I got a mini vivi otw but i havent seen any tubes yet so ill keep it for my desserts.

You know i didn't even think about that.. I can vape my Nuke Juice in a tank now.. Cinnamon, Menthol, Peach... Where did you find the Mini Vivi??

CDnerds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
NJ
Glad to hear these work so great, i've been wanting to pick one up, now i can with peace of mind, thanks!

There are different versions of these.. 1, 2 and 2.5 they are all compatible but i hear some had issues. I just know the 2.5 version from Gotvapes had no problems what so ever. On my second day of all day vaping, no dry hits at all..

-VapoHolic-

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
NJ, USA
There are different versions of these.. 1, 2 and 2.5 they are all compatible but i hear some had issues. I just know the 2.5 version from Gotvapes had no problems what so ever. On my second day of all day vaping, no dry hits at all..

Yeah just saw early versions of these had issues, only problem is half the sites don't even tell you what version it is. Checked GotVapes and they have the current one, if i cant find any others with it might go with them.

CDnerds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
NJ
Yeah just saw early versions of these had issues, only problem is half the sites don't even tell you what version it is. Checked GotVapes and they have the current one, if i cant find any others with it might go with them.

I know the 2.0 was fine, its just the 2.5 has longer wicks so its really preference.

I was also checking out the Ego Stardusts CC's (Kranger T2 style) from ivape.net . They sell them for 3.95 and you can buy 5.. yes 5 replaceable heads for 6.00 and everyone is call them a win. So i bought like 10 heads and 2 units. Less then 20 bucks. I have almost given up on the Stardusts completely but.. for replacement heads for about a dollar each i had to give it another shot.

CDnerds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
NJ

I think the only difference between the 2 and 2.5 is wick size. The coil was fixed. All vendors are selling the 2.0 short wick. If they dont say 2.5 id assume they are 2.0. All the 1.0's were trashed because they were so bad.

-VapoHolic-

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
NJ, USA
I think the only difference between the 2 and 2.5 is wick size. The coil was fixed. All vendors are selling the 2.0 short wick. If they dont say 2.5 id assume they are 2.0. All the 1.0's were trashed because they were so bad.

Alright thanks, yeah saw the 2 have short and 2.5 have long, supposedly 2 work just fine only problem is you have to flip your pv when juice is low to dampen the wicks every now and again.

Ibrahim Prophet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Between 47% & 99%
I've got two Vision ViVi Nova 3mL "v2.5" models. I recently ordered and received the Black metal tube. I hate it. My top piece screws on fine; nice and tight. The bottom piece...not so much. My juice leaked like crazy (glad it was a flavor I didn't like). Emptied my remaining juice and reconnected my clear tube. Both the top and bottom parts screwed on nice and tight. Guess I just have a bad one.

cappy24

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
remsenburg new york
being new to all of this..i bought the vivi nova and a black metal tank...looks and works awesome..on my black mini provari, but i found myself constantly unscrewing the top to see how much juice i had left...so i wound up putting the clear tank back on...now i ordered a black plastic one....waiting for someone to come out with a vivi nova glass tank...its gonna happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread