Vivi Nova, & the Mini Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
After some time, I've come to realize that now cartomizers & atomizers are a thing in the past. Every single one of them had either a 50/50 chance of either being worked, too weak, or just an instant flavor. Regardless what effort of filling I do on any tutorial, getting that burnt flavor is nearly impossible. However, since I was introduced with Vivi nova and the Mini, I have to say, vaping has been taking to the next level.

Vivi nova. A simple screw tank system, with a heated head component attached with a special string that gives no plastic taste of any kind. Thus, a clean hit of the flavor itself. Absolutely pure, so pure you can taste the notes to its full extent of the juices as beautiful as listening to music. I bought several of these. However, mini nova and the original size one are different, here's why. All bought from GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

I have had these since for three months being new to these. First, the mini. They hold up to 2.00ml as labeled and lined on the bottle. Comes with three heads, and the first head is already mounted inside. Heads come in as: 1.8, 2.3, 2.8. 1.8 are my favorites for warm vapes and produces heavy vapor. 2.4, produces soft cool vapes and low vapor. 2.8 high vapor and cool vapes. By the way, all run on my 3.7 battery. The set comes in the same thing about the original size nova, but can fill more ml enough to vape for the entire day. What I love about these is it's like carrying a hookah head for any tank I want to vape. What's even more astonishing is they do not leak nor drip, nor spill even when you flip them upside down. They only time you will ever want to leak is if you don't poor the juices out from the top when you open it after.

Over all, very pleasing. I guess the only con I have about these things is receiving the 2.4 heads because I render them useless. If I had my C-twist still, then it would be a whole different story since they're suitable playing with voltages over 4.0. Other than that, worth the buck, saved a lot of money from buying cartos or atomizers, thus worth the investment. They are revolutionary to the vapors of today. They're easy to clean and easy to maintain. The only issue in the tanks is the mini vivis. If they take pressure or abuse over time, the bottom screw will eventually tip off. The original vivi however, is sturdy and built like a tank. It's basicly a screw on and seal and you're set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread