Vividsmoke.com ? Are they trustworthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocSicnarf

Apr 16, 2010
Michigan
I had some problems with two of the Health E Cigarettes I bought, and a few friends told me to try a Joye 510 with manual battery. Now, I've been searching the web for a good hour or two now, just trying to find Joye dealers, and I came across what seems to be a good value on the site vividsmoke.com I'm just wondering if anyone else has purchased from this site, and how trustworthy they are. I'm always very leery putting my credit card onto foreign sites.

Any insight is helpful. I'm looking to buy two e cigs, and two pcc's, as my father and I are both trying to switch over.

vleath

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2010
Dallas
I ordered a 510 as I am a newbie also and started with kr808d-1 or SmokeTip. However right now I am using my kr808d-1 instead of my 510.

The 510 battery does not last very long. And you have to read a lot about how to fill the cartridges I find they lose flavor pretty fast. I mean it is a good device but I could have saved my self a lot of money had I just ordered cartomizers there are empty ones you can fill with your fav juice or pre filled ones and you can usually smoke on them for most of the day depending on your usage and for the PV the ego or tornado is a PV that has a great battery and will last all day. I would certainly recommend it for a new e-smoker.

But if a 510 is really what you want get it from Cignot they are the cheapest

sp33d

Mar 3, 2010
vegas
I've recently ordered from VividSmoke and they have a very fast turnaround time as well. They are new so I was skeptical at first. I took the time to look them up and gave them a call which they do pick up. Not some number to a answering machine whom wouldn't even call back (i wont mention any names...)

They guy who picked up was very pleasant and answered all my questions. I ordered on their "janky" website as Docsicnarf puts it ;) and got it the next day! Granted they are located in Southern California and I live in LA, it was a fast turnaround time.

Cignot definitely has some cheap prices but personally, I liked Vividsmoke's ecig kit packages a lot better. They've also got good incentives such as member points and free shipping. Also, don't forget to use the coupon code on their front page either for even more savings!

Anyways, that's my take on them so if there are people on the west coast that needs their e-cig quick, I'm sure vividsmoke can take care of you.

ryb74ii

Aug 17, 2010
Louisiana
VividSmoke.com is legit. I ordered from my 510 starter kit from them -- got it in 2 days -- they ship USPS Priority, so you're virtually guaranteed to get it in 2-3 days.

I then ordered more liquid, extra batteries, and atomizers, and the same thing happened -- got it in 2 days. Now, if only the mailman can come at the same time everyday!

I know they're equipment is good, as I am still using it(a little over 2 weeks old). I got the value kit something or other for $75 + 10% off coupon. 2 batts, 2 attys, 1 PCC, 1 Wall Charger/USB charger, 5 carts. Total was about $65 and some change and free shipping. Not a bad deal . . .

Now I'm in the buying frenzy, and I think I'm gonna pick up the 510 travel kit from Esmokeronline.com. Pretty cool kit. The Silver Bullet or the BB will be my next baby for home use, and I'll keep the 510s going when I'm on the go.

And, yes, there are other suppliers that may be slightly cheaper, but I find they're prices to be very reasonable.

Batts for 14, Attys for 9.99, etc. The juice, i'm using menthol, is probably too minty for most, but I like it. But, I am juice shopping and ordering Marbelo Menthol this weekend from thevaporpro.com. Can't beat $15 for 30ml!

I just like getting everything in one place. I order in bulk, so the free shipping over $65 is a plus.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread