Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Hi, I plan to buy volcano mini e-cig, it is 510? It means that Boge 510 cartomizers is compatible? Which type is best, 2.8 - 3.0 Ω or 1,5 Ω or 2,0 Ω? Thanks

For a mini ecig manufacturers say not to go below 2.0 ohms single coil otherwise batt damage may occur BUT some have successfully used 1.8 ohms and they will drain the batt quicker. There's a 2.2 ohms nano clearomizer that's perfect for mini ecigs BUT it is disposable.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
So its better low or high ohms? I read somewhere that volcano cig something 306?
Your ecig is 510 threaded so you would want to buy 510 compatible accessories/ cartomizers/ clearomizers BUT if it's a Mini Ecig best to get either 510 X 2.0 ohms or 510 X 2.2 ohms- anything higher will give a weak vape and lower I've explained in Post # 2.

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
Volcano has 4 different batteries: the Volcano, the Magma, Inferno and LavaTube.

I have not used the Volcano, but it is a smaller battery, and the Magma, Inferno and LT connections are different from the Volcano connection (I think), only allowing for pre-filled carts with atomizer from the website under "Volcano Accessories"- it looks to be a 510 connection, but hard to tell having not ever used one.

I know for sure that the Magma is a 510 connection, lasts longer than the Volcano battery, and works great with any size-appropriate cartos, clearos, tankomizers, BCCs I've used- interchangeable with the Inferno and LavaTube.

they are fast about answering questions- you could email them or call and ask what connection it is and what would work best.

Last edited:

DudeSmoking

Apr 5, 2013
Los Angeles, USA
Volcano has 4 different batteries: the Volcano, the Magma, Inferno and LavaTube.

I have not used the Volcano, but it is a smaller battery, and the Magma, Inferno and LT connections are different from the Volcano connection (I think), only allowing for pre-filled carts with atomizer from the website under "Volcano Accessories"- it looks to be a 510 connection, but hard to tell having not ever used one.

I know for sure that the Magma is a 510 connection, lasts longer than the Volcano battery, and works great with any size-appropriate cartos, clearos, tankomizers, BCCs I've used- interchangeable with the Inferno and LavaTube.

they are fast about answering questions- you could email them or call and ask what connection it is and what would work best.

I dont understand, you think that Boge 510 cartomizer is not compatible with volcano?:confused:

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Mini cig, standard volcano cig

Thank you. So your options are:
510 X 2.0 ohms cartomizer- standard sized cartomizers hold 1 ml juice.
510 X 2.2 ohms nano Clearomizer- these were made specifically for 510 mini ecigs and the problem is they were so popular they're sold out. They are disposable and the link below is just to show you them- holds 1 ml juice:
https://www.canvape.com/product-p/vnano.htm

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
I dont understand, you think that Boge 510 cartomizer is not compatible with volcano?:confused:

again, I don't know.. never used one, and can't tell from the pictures. going by what they have listed under accessories for the Volcano battery, different charging units and only one atomizer: Volcano Electronic Cigarette

when you look at the cartomizers for Volcano batteries, they are all pre-filled and the Magma/Inferno types are not listed: VOLCANO Pre-Filled Cartomizers

and when you look at the Magma/Inferno accessories, the Volcano atty is not listed, suggesting they are not compatible.

Last edited:

DudeSmoking

Apr 5, 2013
Los Angeles, USA
I find post on Volcano forum from admin: "All of the Magma line atomizers/clearomizers/tankomizers will work on the Volcano. They share the same threading. I personally would suggest trying the regular sized clearos. They are about the same size in length as the V cartos. They are 1mm bigger in diameter, but its not really all that noticeable. They will still fit in the V pack. You will need the needle tip bottle cap to fill them."

So it's the same as Magma :)

Last edited:

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
I find post on volcano forum from admin: "All of the Magma line atomizers/clearomizers/tankomizers will work on the Volcano. They share the same threading. I personally would suggest trying the regular sized clearos. They are about the same size in length as the V cartos. They are 1mm bigger in diameter, but its not really all that noticeable. They will still fit in the V pack. You will need the needle tip bottle cap to fill them."

So its the same as Magma :)

I'm pretty sure they are 510 as the only other options would be either proprietary threads or 808 threads and I would think it would be too much inventory for Volcano to stock diff threaded cartos. They seem to like keeping things simple IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread