Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Hi dbhc. If you post it here I know you'll get an answer quickly.
Canada Forum
Good Luck, Vapoor.

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but I wasn't sure where it belonged.

Is there a charging/carrying case for volts (KR808s)?
If so, are there any shops in Canada that sells 'em?
If not, any US places that deliver?

I even had a metal carrying case for analogs and was hoping to get something similar for my new volts.

lunabella

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but I wasn't sure where it belonged.

Is there a charging/carrying case for volts (KR808s)?
If so, are there any shops in Canada that sells 'em?
If not, any US places that deliver?

I even had a metal carrying case for analogs and was hoping to get something similar for my new volts.

Hey there. Yes - Smokeless Image carries slider pcc's for the Volt. I've ordered from them a few times (no nic, just hardware) and although it gets hung up at the border for a bit, I've always received my orders package between 10-14 days from ordering.

The Canadian distributor for Volt kits and supplies is/was Best Vapour, but (VERY) unfortunately he just announced he was clearing his inventory and closing up shop by December 31. Last I checked he didn't have any pcc's left but he still has some pre-filled Volt cartomizers in stock for only $6.99!! That is an absolutely crazy deal and you should considering taking a look at what he has left in stock.

Back to the pcc - the slider pcc that Volt currently uses is pretty much identical to the Bloog pcc, which you can buy in Canada at Canadian Electronics Vapors and Happy Vaper (there may be more people that carry it but those are the two that come to mind). Canvape also carries a slider pcc that will work with your Volt (for about $22).

Before you decide to buy a pcc, you should be aware that Smokeless Image is very close to releasing their new mega pcc that is supposed to have around a 2200 mah battery that will charge two Volt batteries at once and store a few cartos as well. I personally think that one might be worth the wait. There is a different 'mega charger' on the market but has received REALLY bad reviews - it sounds like it's just not strong enough to properly charge one battery at a time, nevermind two.

There are a lot of different carrying cases out there, but most will hold the batteries and a couple of cartos but not fully assembled pv's. Here's an example of a bloog case: Canadian Electronic Cigarette Bloog MaxxFusion Carrying Case

Good luck in your search and enjoy your Volt! I'm loving mine. :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread