VS Vapor - VS Brand Eliquid reviews!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran

Well, to my defense, I did say I don't think I've seen any - because I haven't. :)

I really only ever check out the News Sub-forum and Outside Lounge.

Thanks to all of you who enjoyed our liquids enough to write such reviews as Woodslady1 has posted! It feels good to know people are impressed enough with our product to want to spread the word :) You guys and gals are the best!

Last edited:

Tuesday

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
USA
I tried VS Rosewater today

I received am order today and one of the flavors I ordered was Rosewater because it sounded so unique I just had to try it. I love fragrant roses and that is how this tasted to me, just like a rose. I was thinking about aromatherapy in this case both aromatherapy and taste therapy.
This is very pleasant but not for everyone unless you like the smell and taste of roses.
This will be a flavor to use for special occasions, special times. :)

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
So glad you liked the Rosewater,Teusday! I was pretty sure you would though since you have said your into herbal stuff too. I can't remember if I already gave you this link but I'll put it here since I think Eric might like them too:
LIQUID HERBS: Cedar Bear Naturales - Liquid Herbs Glycerites, TincTract®, Kosher Certified, Children's, Pets, Equine - HerbPharm, Gaia Herbs, Herbs for Kids, Vitality Works, Eclectic Institute
They make the best herbal glycerites I've ever tasted! I just got a bottle of their Rose...it is heavenly...smells and tastes just like fresh picked roses. Don't worry Eric...I'm actually going somewhere with this....:) So anyway I figured since all that is in it is glycerine and the essence of the roses or whatever herb and it tasted fantastic to eat I would try vaping it....YUK! Didn't taste anything like what I thought it would..just tasted kind of like herbs. So my point was that wow! there is alot more to making good ejuice flavors than I realized!! So I am even more impressed with the flavors that Vapor Station has made. Hats off to those guys over in India...they really know what they are doing! Thanks Eric!

Tuesday

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
USA
Very interesting post Lorikay and I thank-you for the link. Yes I am into Holistic medicine and see plant remedies as the first to go for (unless it is an emergency) in treating self. I am an R.N. and have researched nutrition and herbs for a long time.
Stress is our worst problem leading to disorders or disease of some sort. I see the VS Rosewater as a relaxing vape which is therapeutic for the body.
I am finding many of these flavors from India very unique and very pleasant. Yes Eric is doing a great job!!! Thank-you Eric :)

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Your posts really have me thinking about this whole issue of what exactly IS an "e-cig"...I've always thought that it's a mistake to market them as analog replacements. I know I've sounded like a broken record with the Rosewater but I'm so glad now you get to experience what I've been trying to say...not too succesfully. You've done a much better job!

I honestly feel that there could be a future in and a market for eliquids that specifically target aromatherapy. I know Eric has used a Violet liquid but with all the complaints from people about "that perfume taste" (with other juices...not VS)I can see why he doesn't sell it. But again....whoever these Indian folks are they really seem to understand the chemistry of flavor and how it translates into e-liquids. What do you think,Eric? Some type of herbal line possibly? There is other flower waters that would taste fantastic too....orange,chamomile,lemon balm,...those all taste really good,smell really good and have theraputic properties. I'ld buy it!!! I bet Teusday would buy it....wouldn't you?

What does anyone else think of this idea?

(ps...Teusday...try the CedarBear cacao glycerite....talk about yummy!!! I havn't made frosting out of it yet but it goes great in tea or chai)

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I'm in. I've always used essential oils and loved them. But for true aromatherapy we would have to use real essential oils and not just synthetic scents like those used in plug-in room deodorizes. The trouble is, as far as I understand it, that we don't want to vape oils, necessarily. We need a good herbalist who could tell us how to use the real herbs in e-liquids. Any ideas?

Tuesday

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
USA
I'm in. I've always used essential oils and loved them. But for true aromatherapy we would have to use real essential oils and not just synthetic scents like those used in plug-in room deodorizes. The trouble is, as far as I understand it, that we don't want to vape oils, necessarily. We need a good herbalist who could tell us how to use the real herbs in e-liquids. Any ideas?

I think you would need a good herbalist and also a good chemist with access to a working lab. The chemist would have to verify all the chemicals present in any given herb. I do not think it would be that difficult but people would have to be hired to do all the research.

Tuesday

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
USA
Your posts really have me thinking about this whole issue of what exactly IS an "e-cig"...I've always thought that it's a mistake to market them as analog replacements. I know I've sounded like a broken record with the Rosewater but I'm so glad now you get to experience what I've been trying to say...not too succesfully. You've done a much better job!

I honestly feel that there could be a future in and a market for eliquids that specifically target aromatherapy. I know Eric has used a Violet liquid but with all the complaints from people about "that perfume taste" (with other juices...not VS)I can see why he doesn't sell it. But again....whoever these Indian folks are they really seem to understand the chemistry of flavor and how it translates into e-liquids. What do you think,Eric? Some type of herbal line possibly? There is other flower waters that would taste fantastic too....orange,chamomile,lemon balm,...those all taste really good,smell really good and have theraputic properties. I'ld buy it!!! I bet Teusday would buy it....wouldn't you?

What does anyone else think of this idea?

(ps...Teusday...try the CedarBear cacao glycerite....talk about yummy!!! I havn't made frosting out of it yet but it goes great in tea or chai)

I think it is a great idea, I would go for the herbal e-liquids with theraputic properties. It might be controversial because in most cases sellers cannot make health claims but can use words like relaxing i.e. chamomile, or soothing i.e. lemon balm, words like that. Hmmm.... lemon balm sounds good!!:)

SpottedPony

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
Rattlesnake territory
VS FROST and COCOA, both 10 mg/ml

Okay, I finally got around to trying a sampler of Frost that I have had for some time now. I was VERY surprised at how much I really like this. I have tried other "menthol" liquids and was not that impressed with any of them - which is why it took me so long to try my sampler. Frost is a yummy sweet mint flavor and I think Woodslady described it best in an earlier post when she said it tastes like spearmint gum. Good stuff! I will definitely order again!!!

OK..Cocoa...hmmm. Let me begin by giving my qualification for reviewing this liquid.... I am a chocolate connoisseur extraordinaire. Why, if it were not for me, Hersheys would be out of business! :) VS cocoa has a slightly sweet component and a "cocoa" component. If one is expecting "chocolate" (i.e., sweet chocolate candy) they might be initially confused or disappointed by the flavor. However, if you approach the flavor as "cocoa" (with the bitterness that pure cocoa inherently has removed)...then it is an interesting flavor that has the potential to grow on you. It is an odd flavor in-as-much as it seems that at any given time one tastes only one of the two flavors (sweet or cocoa) - but never the flavor that the combination of both would make (i.e., chocolate candy).

Tuesday

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
USA
VS Frisco 16mg

I received VS Frisco yesterday (fast shipping, thanks Eric) and I am very happy with this liquid. This is a rich, deep tobacco flavor with a sweetness that is hard to identify but very nice. The sweetness is not bold, I have tried to identify the flavor of the underlying sweetness and I think I taste an extremely light hint of cocoa. I could be wrong. I worked a night shift and used this during my breaks and have vaped it this a.m.
This is definitely a flavor for anyone that likes tobacco flavors. :thumbs:

(I am curious to know how others describe this flavor, and how they perceive the underlying sweetness)

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Okay Tuesday...now you have ME curious....I will definately order a sample of the Frisco just as soon as Eric lists the Tirramisu :)

As for the herbs.....it's probably just a pipe dream. Realisticly none of the thousands of years worth of research would be valid because it has not been done on vaping per-se. Don't get me wrong...it's not that I wouldn't think it's valid...it's the FDA again....at this point I'm afraid it would be like throwing gasoline on a fire. However....there has been alot of data published by the...shall we say...alternative vaping community...folks that use those big $500 vaporizing vacuum chambers....regarding the exact temp at which the active ingredient of dozens and dozens of common herbs vaporize. But again...those devices use the fresh leaves or flowers. Maybe you could get away with marketing herbals with certain herbs listed as a flavoring. I don't know. But for someone who is really interested nothing is preventing us from making our own by soaking an herb in pure glycerin at a fairly stable temp for a few weeks. Around 100F is what I have read. I have a jar of rose petals going right now....smells and tastes wonderful!!! To eat that is.....can't hold a candle to VS Rosewater though for vaping!

Thanks so much for your reviews Tuesday...

boxhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Chico, california
3.7 picosecond, to be exact.

I got it, quick, it's got flavor, it's tasty. I like it best on a 901, the tobac comes out better, the spice is light not so heavy I got drink some water, but the sweet with it is a good subtle aftertaste.
And with that said: I can not id the flavor, except it seems like dose a good job of taking away the nic taste (to me the bitter harsh after taste, that changes with same flavor, different nic mg's) I would get phoenix rather than vs4...

I'm not helping....hehe

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Okay boxhead....so are you reviewing Phoenix or Frisco ? ICuz your review sounds like something I would like to try...just want to get the right one. :)

Interesting comment boxhead about the nic aftertaste.....I was just wondering about that! I vape pretty low nic stuff....but the hubby insists on 36mg. So I've been wanting to do a review on the Tennessee but all I have is 36mg and I was wondering if that was effecting the taste?

So with that said.....I found this juice to be just as described although a little harsh ar first. I now think that is only because of the high nic content. But I would definatly recommend this to a beginner or someone looking for the authentic analog taste with out too much sweetness or spicy weirdness. Just tastes like a good quality fresh cigarette. Very Nice.

Tuesday

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
USA
Okay boxhead....so are you reviewing Phoenix or Frisco ? ICuz your review sounds like something I would like to try...just want to get the right one. :)

Interesting comment boxhead about the nic aftertaste.....I was just wondering about that! I vape pretty low nic stuff....but the hubby insists on 36mg. So I've been wanting to do a review on the Tennessee but all I have is 36mg and I was wondering if that was effecting the taste?

So with that said.....I found this juice to be just as described although a little harsh ar first. I now think that is only because of the high nic content. But I would definatly recommend this to a beginner or someone looking for the authentic analog taste with out too much sweetness or spicy weirdness. Just tastes like a good quality fresh cigarette. Very Nice.

Hi Lorikay :)
I think you will love VS Frisco very impressive taste. I think it would be good at any nic level. I would like to hear how you identify the underlying sweetness Frisco. I have VS Phoenix and Las Vegas to try still, plus some others flavors I ordered. I try to vape one flavor for awhile to get to the subtle flavors in the liquid. VS Frisco is good because it keeps you thinking about the flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread