VS Vapor - VS Brand Eliquid reviews!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
USA
Ok one more review:)

VS Arizona: I love green tea but I think anyone would like this flavor. It is light, airy and delicate. Relaxing. I love green tea and drink it iced all summer long. The temps where I live are sizzling and it is so refreshing.
The green tea flavor and the mild sweetness is very light. I am drinking chilled green tea as I am vaping this.

boxhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Chico, california
lorikay13, its phoenix at 24mg, if it went higher it might lose the subtle flavors, and i might try it at lower mg to really get the flavors of VS phoenix,.., my thoughts on nic levels are from cafe sumatra at different nic levels, peach, and vs4, i got a 40mg flavorless bottle from eric, above flavors are VS, the XX flavors coffee, cherry, marlbo in 18, 24, 36mgs and with each and everyone, VS and XX, the overall taste changes with nic mg level. VS cafe sumtra is best at 24mg, but i do use the 35mg for a little extra, vs4 24mg is good, and when i do it at 36mg(34-40mg) is very harsh, less sweet. XX cherry 18mg has no TH, but i like it at 36mg, marlb TH just gets better and better from 12mg to 36mg...and i like 18 to 24mg marlbo for the most part.

i XXed the brand, this is VS flavor reviews, and i was/am saying nic mg level makes changes to the front, during and after taste of the e-liquids i have tried and that is all. :)

Tuesday

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
USA
lorikay13, its phoenix at 24mg, if it went higher it might lose the subtle flavors, and i might try it at lower mg to really get the flavors of VS phoenix,.., my thoughts on nic levels are from cafe sumatra at different nic levels, peach, and vs4, i got a 40mg flavorless bottle from eric, above flavors are VS, the XX flavors coffee, cherry, marlbo in 18, 24, 36mgs and with each and everyone, VS and XX, the overall taste changes with nic mg level. VS cafe sumtra is best at 24mg, but i do use the 35mg for a little extra, vs4 24mg is good, and when i do it at 36mg(34-40mg) is very harsh, less sweet. XX cherry 18mg has no TH, but i like it at 36mg, marlb TH just gets better and better from 12mg to 36mg...and i like 18 to 24mg marlbo for the most part.

i XXed the brand, this is VS flavor reviews, and i was/am saying nic mg level makes changes to the front, during and after taste of the e-liquids i have tried and that is all. :)

Interesting post Boxhead I use 10mg all the way to 24mg. I have not paid attention to the taste differences according to the mg levels. Now I will be thinking about it depending on which mg level I use.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Yes it is a very valuable post,boxhead. Thank you. Many times I see people, especially if they are new to vaping complaining about an unpleasant after taste. (NOT the "perfume" thing) and now maybe I have something intellegent to tell them! Because I know my husband and I made the same mistake...thinking that just because we had recently quit smoking we "needed" to vape 36mg/ml's. Maybe our bodies know more than our minds sometimes....like if it tastes bad...don't put it in your mouth. :)
(disclaimer....I know that everyone and everyone's body is different. I'm not saying 36mg is "bad"...just that if that is what your using and it doesn't taste quite right try bumping down the nic before you give up on the juice...especially if it's something really good like Vapor Station!)

boxhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Chico, california
it is just my experence, my opinion, and maybe my ageing or wearing out that gives me the illusion of different nic level tastes, i really dont drink much since my appendix ruptured last march...the taste of whiskey is still the taste of whiskey, i dont like it anymore, for that matter any hard alcohol, beer is drinking is going down, it only tastes good while cold...mostly thats a bummer, no more looking and acting the house drunk....

i cook, and maybe after a year of not smoking, my taste buds are realigning to a different state, in guess what? i can eat aspergus and really think it taste good. the e-liquid taste like everything else, is subjuctive to the taster, i dont know really if it is the nic level, but it is (hopefully) the only thing that i change when looking for the flavor i like.
did anyone read the post about 510 useage and the the last step was washingout your mouth with club soda 72 times... that to me says something...here it is: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/tips-tricks/90105-7-words-wisdom-510-owners.html
this is standard for anything you put in ur mouth...well there is word for it...hehehe

i just decided, this minute, to always get a zero nic flavor and go up from there, see if i really like the flavor of the e-liquid.

i still feel that a high nic level is needed in my brain/body, could this be addiction, i do this other e-liquid at no nicotine and its ok, i`ll do some 36mg other flavor for a couple of vapes, i do dumb things like stop taking proscribed meds for a week to see if i need them, and see that i do, wheither i need them or my brain is making my need for them...

Last edited:

Tuesday

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
USA
VS Phoenix 16mg
This is a up tobacco flavor with a some subtle spice and sweetness. This would be good for people that are mainly into tobacco flavors and want to try something a little different.:) Plumes of vapor too.

VS Vegas 16mg

VS Vegas is not a straight up tobacco flavor in my taste perception. Vegas seems to a have a perfume taste and not alot of tobacco flavor.
I reviewed the description of the flavor but it did not match the flavor. On a positive note it does produce plumes of vapor.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
VS Phoenix 16mg
This is a up tobacco flavor with a some subtle spice and sweetness. This would be good for people that are mainly into tobacco flavors and want to try something a little different.:) Plumes of vapor too.

VS Vegas 16mg

VS Vegas is not a straight up tobacco flavor in my taste perception. Vegas seems to a have a perfume taste and not alot of tobacco flavor.
I reviewed the description of the flavor but it did not match the flavor. On a positive note it does produce plumes of vapor.

That's exactly what my friend said. It tasted like tobacco smoke to me, but he said it tasted spicy and perfume-like.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
VS Vegas 16mg

Holy crap. I tried the Vegas in 10mg, 16mg, 24mg, and 35mg. It is not the same as the sample I received. Taking it off the site at once. Definitely missing ingredients.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
For anyone who ordered the VS Vegas and was not pleased with it, please open a contact ticket on the website with your name, order number, and bottle size you received. We will compensate you in your next order with a free bottle of the same size of any other flavor you'd like.

Eric

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
did anyone read the post about 510 useage and the the last step was washingout your mouth with club soda 72 times... that to me says something...here it is: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/tips-tricks/90105-7-words-wisdom-510-owners.html
this is standard for anything you put in ur mouth...well there is word for it...hehehe.

Yeah, his point #2 is a very important one.

I actually had a customer return an atomizer this week because it wasn't putting out any vapor. I received the atomizer, plugged it into my battery, and *gurgle gurgle gurgle*... knew at once it was flooded. I blew it out into a paper towel, reprimed, filled cart, and BOOSH - plumes of vapor.

This happens all the time.

Now both the customer and myself are out $2.50 in shipping fees for a problem that was resolved in 2 seconds.

I really do urge people to research any negative hardware issues they might be experiencing and troubleshoot before making warranty claims. I offer a serious warranty that far surpasses that of any other supplier, and because of that I really can't afford flukes like this.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
and yet another reason "why buy from Vapor Station?".......honesty! :)

Your the best Eric!

PS Hey boxhead...nice post,thanks! And thanks for the 510 link...great thread. :)

I do my best. I didn't get into business to nickel and dime my customers or sell them crap products. Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan have these strategies covered.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Hi, everyone.

I received samples of Eric's juices a couple days ago from my Anteater friend Lorikay and I'd like to share my impressions with you. I tried Green Almond first, and it was pleasant and nice to vape, but I didn't get much of an almond taste, green or otherwise.

The second sample though was an enormous surprise. I would never have ordered an e-liquid named Rosewater myself so my expectations were pretty low. I took a cautious drag and...I couldn't believe my tastebuds. It tasted like my childhood. We used to make rose hips preserves when I was a kid. It was one my family's end-of-summer rituals. We gathered the rose hips ourselves from wild rose bushes growing around the forest. We also gathered mushrooms and wild blueberries and wild raspberries and then we made all kinds of preserves. The rose hips preserves were special, we made doughnuts filled with rose hips preserves for New Year's celebrations.

This Rosewater juice tastes exactly like my mom's preserves. Thank you Eric and Lori for bringing back that taste to me....

Tuesday

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
USA
Hi, everyone.

I received samples of Eric's juices a couple days ago from my Anteater friend Lorikay and I'd like to share my impressions with you. I tried Green Almond first, and it was pleasant and nice to vape, but I didn't get much of an almond taste, green or otherwise.

The second sample though was an enormous surprise. I would never have ordered an e-liquid named Rosewater myself so my expectations were pretty low. I took a cautious drag and...I couldn't believe my tastebuds. It tasted like my childhood. We used to make rose hips preserves when I was a kid. It was one my family's end-of-summer rituals. We gathered the rose hips ourselves from wild rose bushes growing around the forest. We also gathered mushrooms and wild blueberries and wild raspberries and then we made all kinds of preserves. The rose hips preserves were special, we made doughnuts filled with rose hips preserves for New Year's celebrations.

This Rosewater juice tastes exactly like my mom's preserves. Thank you Eric and Lori for bringing back that taste to me....

This is such a nice post Katya!! I tried Rosewater because of Lorikay's reviews and I have posted how much I like it and use it to relax.
Your childhood memories of gathering plants for preseves sound wonderful. Thank-you for sharing.

Tuesday

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
USA
Review Needed please. I am looking at honey flavor, maybe, who has tried this? I know some people like really sweet but I prefer a subtle sweetness. How sweet is this scale of 1-10 with 1=low and 10=high. Thanks. :vapor:

Still waiting for VS Honey review regarding level of sweetness:rolleyes:
I expect with a name like VS Honey it would be sweet just want to know how sweet scale of 1-10 ( I doubt it is a one but what number??) THANK-YOU.

woodslady1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Still waiting for VS Honey review regarding level of sweetness:rolleyes:
I expect with a name like VS Honey it would be sweet just want to know how sweet scale of 1-10 ( I doubt it is a one but what number??) THANK-YOU.

Hi Tuesday, I talked with a friend of mine who has tried the honey as well as me, and we both settled on a '5' rating for sweetness on this juice. It really reminded me of straight-up clover honey. Hope that helps you out some! :2c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread