VUSE CIRO (need help please!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MomofMystery

Dec 3, 2019
Hey there!
So i have the "Vuse Ciro" and prefer this one overall at the moment lol i have 5 of them right now and all but one isnt working! The 4 that aren't working arent making any sense!!! When i try to smoke them they do absolutely nothing! No blinking of any kind, NO NOTHING! When i try to charge them they BLINK ONLY WHITE for like 2 seconds then stop completely... HOW CAN I MAKE THESE WORK AGAIN?!?! (If at all possible) PLEASE HELP im so frustrated at this point i just want to throw them all out the damn window lol but seriously!
Thanks for your time and hope someone is able to help me asap!

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    I looked up that device and briefly read about it. It flashes white when it needs to be recharged. If it blinks white when you try to recharge it, maybe the connection between the charger and the device you have isn't good.. Go back to the shop where you got these from or contact the vendor you got these from and ask for help. The manufacturer of this device also has a website.
    the FAQ said:
    What should I do if my Vuse Ciro is damaged, leaking, or operating erratically?

If your Vuse Ciro is damaged, leaking, or operating in an erratic manner, immediately remove the power unit from the attached cartridge and call 1-877-614-VUSE (8873) to discuss the issue.

Last edited:

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Thanks for your time and hope someone is able to help me asap!
    Might wish to fill in your avatar location*, it may help you in obtaining location specific information to your question(s).
    On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
    Place the mouse pointer on your name,click. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details". Click Personal Details.
    In Personal Details, in middle of screen in gray, you will find "Location" Could fill that box line in.
    re: New users - Put your location in your Profile...
    *general part of the world works regarding your countries vaping laws.
    The information below may help you to obtain a good foundation of vaping knowledge.
    Learn About Vaping Here - Everything Ecigs - From Beginner To Advanced
    Learn What Vaping is and How to Inhale Properly (Vaping 101)
    https://spinfuel.com/new-vapers-start/
    ECigarette Academy: Essential Need to Know for New Vapers
    Beginner Archives - Guide To Vaping
    Vaping 101: An Ultimate Guide Focusing on Basics for Beginners
    http://ecigclopedia.com/6-quick-useful-vaping-tips-for-beginners/
    (10) Advancing Up the Vaping Ladder with Egos and Mods | E-Cigarette Forum
    (1) Proper Terminology - Is it a carto, a tank, or what? A Guide to Juice Attachments. | E-Cigarette Forum

• Informative

Droid 0121

Dec 3, 2019
    NJ
    First I'd try a different charger. Also make sure you are using the charger that came with them.
    If still not working contact Vuse as earlier poster stated.
    Vuse will send you coupons for replacement units. I live in the US and it took three weeks to get. They may send a prepaid package for you to send old units back. Good luck

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Yeah unless you are really lucky with the charger thing (although if you are charging all and ONE works, that is weird, if you are doing the same thing with all) so you will need to warranty.

It needs to be said, so I am going to say it. There are far better products out there. It might require some learning but you say you are "loving them" but it doesn't really sound like it all that much since 4 out of 5 are dead.

Best of luck though..

Anna

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    IMHO, it sounds like maybe the positive center pin on the batteries that aren't charging may be pushed down too far and are not making contact with your tank and your charger. But without much knowledge of this brand of cogalike, I can't say for sure.

If I were you, I'd look into getting them replaced under warranty, if possible.

It needs to be said, so I am going to say it. ... you say you are "loving them" but it doesn't really sound like it all that much since 4 out of 5 are dead.

Worth repeating.

And another thing, Vuse is big Tobacco. Just sayin'. But I understand the attraction to buying these when you're starting out. They are easier to find than other non-convenience store cigalike brands, who have mostly gone out of business since 2014-ish or have been bought by big tobacco companies.

• Agree
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread