Dec 12, 2009
Rome - italy

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
so are the vv reo grands still a go for th 19 th of this month..?

No...not at the moment. It appears that the chips are delayed...so we are standing by. Another date will be announced when more information is available. Everything else is ready to go. I'm sure Rob will be updating the thread in the next day or so.

zer0ith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Burlington, Ontario
No...not at the moment. It appears that the chips are delayed...so we are standing by. Another date will be announced when more information is available. Everything else is ready to go. I'm sure Rob will be updating the thread in the next day or so.

As sad as that is (for all the people who don't have VVW) i at least have some extra time to gather extra funds (as selfish as it sounds).

lawnman3

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2009
largo fl

thanks again lisa...

lawnman3...

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
I'm beginning to think that Rob opened a Pandora's box when he had to postpone the sale,lol.
It seems more and more people are becoming more and more interested in getting one

" YOU BEST GET WAY BACK BEHIND ME OR MY NINJA KUNG FOO DARTH VADER TYPE MADMAN WILL PUT A HURT ON YOU!!! "

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
How many will be for sale?
I will list 300 on the first sale night . Two weeks later I will list another 200 . I have 500 ready and waiting for the vv units . I have another 550 going to the tumblers tomorrow . There will be no shortage of vv grands ounce I start assembling them .

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
I will list 300 on the first sale night . Two weeks later I will list another 200 . I have 500 ready and waiting for the vv units . I have another 550 going to the tumblers tomorrow . There will be no shortage of vv grands ounce I start assembling them .

LOL...just a shortage of patience for the ones that miss out on the 1st...and the 2nd...and maybe the 3rd...

I think it's gonna be like the attack of the Zombies..glad i have my personal shopper going in there...I'm too scared!

madsen6466

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
tennessee

Guess my excuse for not getting a third Reo won't be low stock... So much easier to pass on when they're not so plentiful... Guess its time to order batteries and attys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread