Status
Not open for further replies.

Keekers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Michigan
Yeah, I agree that the VV Grand sale night will be brutal...
Noooooo! Don't say that! I'm already nervous enough! I prefer to hope it will be a piece of cake.

I will list 300 on the first sale night . Two weeks later I will list another 200 . I have 500 ready and waiting for the vv units . I have another 550 going to the tumblers tomorrow . There will be no shortage of vv grands ounce I start assembling them .
Thank GOODNESS. People are making me nervous-er. (yeah that's a made up word :D)

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
I will list 300 on the first sale night . Two weeks later I will list another 200 . I have 500 ready and waiting for the vv units . I have another 550 going to the tumblers tomorrow . There will be no shortage of vv grands ounce I start assembling them .

You really should find a way to set a soft limit of 1 unit per person on the sale nights. It would give more folks a chance to get one. Those who want more could always return 2 weeks later for round two.

I am sure the honour system would not work here. :)

Northernshrink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
Bracebridge Ont Canada
You really should find a way to set a soft limit of 1 unit per person on the sale nights. It would give more folks a chance to get one. Those who want more could always return 2 weeks later for round two.

I like the idea but the problem is us Canukleheads would end up paying 60 for shipping instead of 30. Personally Im cool with that hope to grab 1 on sale night and then wait to see what Rob has up his sleeve as far as new colours :D

whatitstrue

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2011
Phoenix, AZ.

That has to be the best news I've heard all year!!!!!! :thumbs: No shortage of VV Grands!! :) I can see these being your top sellers!!!!

This calls for a banana dance!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine

The only problem with that is many of my customers are husband and wife some even there adult kids use my mods . I cant say to them you can only purchase one unit .

pmoraldo

REO Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona

Personally I think its unnecessary there will be plenty to go around and improper to do such a thing always a way around something like that and for families with more than 1 vaper would cause additional shipping cost
IMO
Sent while Hyper Vapin my VV Reo

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Personally I think its unnecessary there will be plenty to go around and improper to do such a thing always a way around something like that and for families with more than 1 vaper would cause additional shipping cost
IMO
Sent while Hyper Vapin my VV Reo

Yeah, lots of 2 and plus REO vaping families. Two is minimum for the two of us. And then there's the loaner, here and there, that comes in handy. If I got only one of a type I'd have to be ordering another for DH as soon as he vaped it. (Of course I'm leaving out the "Crazy Greediness" that Feisty Alice suffers. But she learned long ago from shoe fitting difficulties...... if a pair fits, without crippling, then get more as they will not be available if she waits too long. And then there's DH who wears 15AAAA. Try to find that size. :shock:) Old necessary habits die hard.

Hugs, Feisty Alice

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
GOOD LORD! I thought I had it bad with 12's!

Growing up, my Dad always told me, "Son, if you ever grow into those feet, you're gonna be one helluva man!"

Size 15 is not so difficult if you are a D or greater width, even a C is pretty easy. It is virtually impossible to find 15 in AAAA. Imagine how bad it was prior to Internet. DH spent several hours, a few weeks ago, looking on internet, around the world, looking for a closed casual shoe in his size. He didn't find anything. We get his Birkenstocks from Germany, usually. (We went through a few pairs before I put the "fence" around his Man Cave; puppies ya know. And they didn't use to come in size 15 nor extra, extra, extra, extra narrow. No Crocks for him either.) Dress shoes are a little eaiser to find but he wears them so infrequently a pair will last decades unless they find their way into a Bub mouth.

DH's hands and fingers are long and skinny, too. Helped playing Flamenco but he was slightly handicapped, he says, by his little fingers being much shorter perportionally. He's just spoiled, I think, with eight extremely long other fingers.:laugh:

When I played violin both little fingers would lock up. Now that's a handicap.

Hugs, Feisty Alice

4mudski

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2012
Ohio
Hey, I'am thinking of selling my 18490 ebony/quilted maple to get one of those vv grands but I love this mod. Could someone explane to me what makes it such a wanted mod? Other than it's a REO. I do like the hit of a fresh battery on a 3.7 Grand with a 1.5 lr atty and I know with a vv I could have that all the time. Whats the deal with 2.0, 2.5, 3.0ohm atomizers? Aint it the same as turning up or down the watts with a 1.5 lr? (cooler or warmer hits) Do the sr 2.0,2.5 3.0 atomizers eat up more battery life? I need to go to school about this stuff! But what better place to ask then here. Thanks!!

Last edited:

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Hey, I'am thinking of selling my 18490 ebony/quilted maple to get one of those vv grands but I love this mod. Could someone explane to me what makes it such a wanted mod? Other than it's a REO. I do like the hit of a fresh battery on a 3.7 with a 1.5 lr atty and I know with a vv I could have that all the time. Whats the deal with 2.0, 2.5, 3.0ohm atomizers? Aint it the same as turning up or down the watts with a 1.5 lr? (cooler or warmer hits) Do the sr 2.0,2.5 3.0 atomizers eat up more battery life? I need to go to school about this stuff! But what better place to ask then here. Thanks guy's!!
If you're asking about the Woodvil 18490, it's special because it was only one run- very limited. About the VV Reo though, it's special because, yes, you can turn up the voltage. I find the 2.2-2.3 ohm attys work great in it at 4.5Volts- sometimes a little more. Batteries last a long time! At higher ohms batteries do more and the wire in the higher ohm attys are thicker so not apt to die as early as the LR atty. I hope that this helps answer your question. Others might chime in with other answers.

rc10mike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
On a 3.7v-only mod like the Woodvil 18490, a LR atty will get hotter faster, thus drawing more from the battery decreasing battery life. A SR or HR atty will not get as hot due to higher resistance, the benefit though is less strain on the battery.

The true benefit of VV is you can run all types of attys. You can adjust the voltage low for LR attys and adjust it higher for SR attys, and you can achieve the needed power to run SR attys not available with regular 3.7v mods.

Last edited:

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Hey, I'am thinking of selling my 18490 ebony/quilted maple to get one of those vv grands but I love this mod. Could someone explane to me what makes it such a wanted mod? Other than it's a REO. I do like the hit of a fresh battery on a 3.7 Grand with a 1.5 lr atty and I know with a vv I could have that all the time. Whats the deal with 2.0, 2.5, 3.0ohm atomizers? Aint it the same as turning up or down the watts with a 1.5 lr? (cooler or warmer hits) Do the sr 2.0,2.5 3.0 atomizers eat up more battery life? I need to go to school about this stuff! But what better place to ask then here. Thanks!!

A lot has been said about the 18490; all true. Another factor is the almost Mini size but much longer battery life due to the 18490 battery vs the 14500 that goes in a Mini. Some people are more comfortable with the smaller size for various reasons like more stealthy, small hands, carries better in certain pockets, etc.

Once a person settles into the perfect atty(s) for 3.7 voltage for their juice(s) 3.7 is all that is really needed. Notice I didn't say "wanted" or "desired." The really nice thing about VV vaping is you can adjust the voltage to match just about any juice/ohm/type atty combination.

Hugs, Feisty Alice

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread