Status
Not open for further replies.

Algernon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2010
Rocky Mount, VA, USA
www.flickr.com
First off, I'm absolutely loving this device. It's perfect for my rebuildable atomizers. It rocks the Phoenix and trivecca atomizers like it was made for them specifically but I would rather jump right into things that I would like changed and that could improve the device itself.

1. Dump the Pump

The pump is nice, it's easy but I don't really trust it in the longrun to hold up. I would really like this device to just have the area open to any small bottle that will fit and knock out a finger-sized window for squeeze feeding. It seems like if I had the option to buy up a bunch of smaller bottles and work them myself, I wouldn't have to worry so much about the pump's integrity.

2. Move the LED to behind the bottle

It's late at night, you're at a bar, not much light and you want to see your juice. Can't do it. I think it would be both cool and aesthetically pleasing to have the LED moved to behind the bottle. You press it, the whole bottle changes colors and some of the light runs up the tube. Imagine that. And you would be able to see your juice level in the dark!

3. Engineer a Boost Regulator

This is more for every device Notcigs does but really. They're growing in popularity and there are quite a few nice boost boards out there to reverse-engineer or to integrate into your PCB's. I'd like to have a VVPV that I could charge via usb. That would be cool, but only if the batteries were in parallel or single.

------------------

Everything else though, just rocks. The size is perfect, the batteries work well for a nice period of time. I can dig it. I've got my new out and about buddy right here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread