VX2 Comment and Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViciousCircle

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2009
near Columbus, OH - USA
I do really like the blue. I got one from the classified section of the website and it is really nice! It also came with the PCC, and I have to say, that the VX2 PCC is quite nice. It holds 4 carts, an atomizer and 2 batteries. One battery slot is for charging, and the other is for storing a battery. Couldn't really pass up the deal, it was 2 blue batteries, 5 juiced carts, 5 blank carts, PCC, 2 atomizers. $50. Though, I'll still normally get kits and supplies from you.

Anyway, thanks again for introducing me to the VX2 and for all the great service you provide. Definitely my number one supplier. First place I'll buy from if I am looking for something you carry on your site.

Last edited:

LockMD

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
The same thing happen to me with my m401. The charger fried every battery I put on it. 3 batteries in 1 week. Like VC said I didn't drip or dip. Didn't have any luck with 401 but loved it for about two days. Gave up and bought Vx2 no real problems with it but don't getting a great throat hit.

I 'think' the manual batts will help with that which he should have in a couple of days......

wiskybent

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
here's how I solved my cart cap issue. pencil erasers. I just cut the triangular top off and kind of shaved off some of the sides with a razor blade. fits very snug. may not be the best solution, but it is a solution

Attachments

• Photo_063009_002.jpg
    Photo_063009_002.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread