VX3-X6 with Protank II Vaping/Flavor Problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a VX3-X6 that I purchased for vaping at home. I was tired of my ego style ecig losing power before I was even ready to go to bed. My ego style ecig has a Protank Mini on it and a 1.8 ohm coil and tastes great.

On my VX3-X6, I have a Protank II and have tried both 1.8 ohm and 2.5 ohm coils in it, but I can't get the same rih flavor and thick vapors the way my ego with Protank Mini produces.

The VX3-X6 has three wattage settings, 3.6w, 3.8w, and 4.2w. When I burn the 1.8 ohm coil, I get an "okay" flavor on the 3.6w setting but hardly any vapors. When I step it up to 3.8w the flavor is still okay but not enjoyable, and the vapors do increase. I am afraid to pump it up to the 4.2w setting because I feel it will burn out my coils.

When I use the 2.5 ohm coil at the 3.6w setting, I get a metallic taste, and about as many vapors as the 1.8 ohm coil does at the 3.6w setting. At 3.6w, the 2.5 ohm coil gives an okay but not really what I would call "enjoyable" flavor and okay vapors. At 4.2, the taste is burnt, but I get the same amount vapors that I do on my ego style battery.

What do you think could be my problem? The tank? The mod battery?

All my juices are a 50PG/50VG blend, and taste great in my ego style ecig. I am still fairly new, so I don't really know where to look in pinpointing the flavor/vapor production problem.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread