Wait after filling a new blank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheScootness

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Missouri
Hey guys/gals, I'm sure this has been answered here somewhere but I sure couldn't find it. :blush:

Simple question - After filling a brand new blank with juice should you wait before vaping to avoid burning it? And if so, how long?

Side note - I just ordered some of the Waffle that everyone raves about so I'll be anxious to try it as soon as it comes in!

Thanks in advance.

-Scoot

grandpawrichard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2011
Burlington, Washington
I fill several carts at once and then put the condoms back on. I always have at least 3 cartos filled at a time so that I can go on vapeing without delay. :) Currently I have 4 Cartos loaded with my favorite flavor Spearmint and 2 Cartos filled with Peppermint and 2 filled with Wintergreen :)
You might say I'm a mint-a-holic ! ;) :D

Richard

TheScootness

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Missouri
By the way, nice avatar. Reminds me a bit of this guy....

MuseumAd.jpg

TheScootness

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Missouri
I have just educated myself with a couple videos. Not bad at all. Not sure why they haven't gained more mainstream success. The sound is very similar to possibly a Motley Crue/Alice Cooper/Ozzy.

On that note, the Sleepless Nights video reminds me of Ozzy's Back on Earth video and the guitar sounds a bit like Bark at the Moon. Good stuff. And with the visuals I can understand how this fits right into Zombie's influences.

My musical genre tastes shift quite a bit. Perhaps it's time I dove back into Metal again. It's been too long...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread