Waiting...Does anyone know how long it usually takes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
You DO realise a key staff ember has been lost recently right?! Come on, enough of the bagging all ready!
You don't want the wait, don't order and then .....!
Get over it people, sometimes RL issues interfere with business and for small business the roll on effect is more significant, less people to pick up the slack a d keep the ball rolling as it otherwise would.
Have a little compassion and understanding .. Sheesh! This is NOT a normal state of affairs. There is ALWAYS a wait for Ms T's juice but not usually so long and that indicates to me just how key the loss of that staff member has been. If .....ing and carry on is the context of emails Ms T is receiving then her time is DEFINITELY better spent working to get orders out as fast as she can rather than WASTING TIME dealing with bleating that TAKES HER AWAY from getting those orders completed and out.
Move on people, let the juice Goddess do what she does best, make A1 product and distribute it to her living customer base and if you're not an adoring customer, don't poop in her threads and go troll elsewhere.
... Stepping off the soapbox now.
Ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Guess what? All she had/has to do, is modify her times on her site to something accurate. As for people saying this is a one time thing, check the threads. There seems to be "something" that comes up often enough. Christmas, kids, USPS, employee left, whatever/what have you/in her control/out of her control, ect. A simple resolution: update the site more accurately. It truly is as simple as that.

Regardless of what the OP wanted, they asked about the wait time. This is an open forum, and they are allowed to get an honest answer in response. Personally, I am not spamming her, or even emailing her. I can wait. I just do not agree with her business tactics.

I understand many of you are die hard fans, and that's awesome. But those of us who have yet to even try her juice are left skeptical. Don't you think that the lack of accurate information puts a bad taste in people's mouths? Many threads on this site quote customer service as their first or second priority when buying juice.

Perigwyn

Dec 24, 2012
Tyrena, Corellia
This is a small business, as stated earlier, and with all small businesses it can be difficult when you are the only one running it. Case in point. I only get my pork from a local shop, small business, a few people work in there. I go get my weekly pork pick up and find it is closed. No sign, no note. This goes on for 8 weeks. We hear some people complain and such, but nothing about what has happened. After 2 months of it being closed, and having to make do with the chain store pork, it finally opens. I don't think any of us asked why, we were happy it was back going again. I don't even think that slowed down business for them, but I did notice a couple less people there.

So, small businesses have their issues. Those who really want her stuff, which is made when she prints out the order and not before, will be willing to wait for it. I remember when she was moving, she let everyone know she would except so many orders at this time on this day. Within minutes those orders were already filled. Majority of her clients don't even come in here and post. They are probably shaking their heads at how things will get blown out of proportions.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
This is a small business, as stated earlier, and with all small businesses it can be difficult when you are the only one running it. Case in point. I only get my pork from a local shop, small business, a few people work in there. I go get my weekly pork pick up and find it is closed. No sign, no note. This goes on for 8 weeks. We hear some people complain and such, but nothing about what has happened. After 2 months of it being closed, and having to make do with the chain store pork, it finally opens. I don't think any of us asked why, we were happy it was back going again. I don't even think that slowed down business for them, but I did notice a couple less people there.

So, small businesses have their issues. Those who really want her stuff, which is made when she prints out the order and not before, will be willing to wait for it. I remember when she was moving, she let everyone know she would except so many orders at this time on this day. Within minutes those orders were already filled. Majority of her clients don't even come in here and post. They are probably shaking their heads at how things will get blown out of proportions.

While I do agree about the small business part/example, I just wanted to touch on the end. These people aren't aware then of any delay in orders, as by going by the posted times/shipping/ect on her site. If they are regular customers, then this is the norm to them. It isn't however the norm to a first time customer.

Ben C.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New England
While I do agree about the small business part/example, I just wanted to touch on the end. These people aren't aware then of any delay in orders, as by going by the posted times/shipping/ect on her site. If they are regular customers, then this is the norm to them. It isn't however the norm to a first time customer.
As a regular customer, this is not the norm for me. My orders over the past several months have shipped out between 1 and 2 weeks after ordering. It's pretty much always the same: 3x 30ml bottles. This current order looks like it may be filled 4 weeks after I put my order in, maybe 5. And the website still states that there is a 4-8 day turnaround (?!).

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
As a regular customer, this is not the norm for me. My orders over the past several months have shipped out between 1 and 2 weeks after ordering. It's pretty much always the same: 3x 30ml bottles. This current order looks like it may be filled 4 weeks after I put my order in, maybe 5. And the website still states that there is a 4-8 day turnaround (?!).

Thank you. It's nice to see that a regular customer finds this odd too ;)

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
I can only speak about the way I do things, so don't take this as anything other than that.

I have waited as little as 2 days and as much as 1 month. The 2 days is the only one I found odd, in a shockingly good way of course. I never look at the estimated waiting time. I do pop in here to the order status thread to see what order number she's on and about how long it will take to get to mine. But with the sporadic posting, that's not really any type of guaranty, I do it mainly out of curiosity.

I can only speculate about Ms. T and what is going on there, so I won't say too much. But just to throw out a different perspective...maybe "E-JUICE PROCESSING TIME BEFORE SHIPPING IS CURRENTLY 4-8 BUSINESS DAYS" is the time from when she starts the mixing to the time it is shipped? Not the time between placing the order and shipping. My apologies for the caps, I copied it directly from her site to make sure the wording was correct, I am not yelling at anyone.

ScottinSoCal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
ProVari Nirvana
I've been ordering pretty much exclusively from Ms T for the last 2+ years. Sometimes the wait is less, sometimes it's more. Either way I know the wait will end. This time I ran out before my new stash got here. I went and bought some to tide me over. Not a crisis.

While I don't worry about the waits, I do worry about Ms T deciding that she's had it and there are easier ways to make a living that don't involve being screamed at for putting minor little details like her family above her business. I happen to agree with her prioritization, by the way, and I can accept that her husband and children come before me and my order. I don't think she should put total strangers ahead of her family, or herself.

Shadowfangs

Nov 29, 2010
Nw Arkansas
I'm a relatively new customer to Ms T's Bakery but I gotta say, despite the wait it is WORTH it. I've had a LOT of juice that I just didn't like. Ms T's got some of the best juice i've ever vaped. The secret is to order ahead of time. With a little planning any crisis can be averted. One of the best sayings I have ever heard in my life is
"A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine"

Happy vaping :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread