Waiting for Vapemail, Means looking out the window all morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrs99

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
King George, VA
I don't have to keep checking the window, I've got a Chihuahua alert system!
Although it could be my vapemail or it could just be a bird that landed on the guy across the street's front porch or a car just drove down the street or the wind blowing.
I usually just check the USPS tracking after she barks :D
For me, if it hits Sandston VA early in the morning I know it'll be there when I get home from work...as long as the mail lady isn't running too late.

Akasticker

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2013
Philadelphia
Ugh waiting for mine is the worst! USPS in philadelphia is horrible, and lately the tracking hasnt been updating on time so sometimes i have things out for delivery and dont know til that day. mind you here in south philadelphia if im not awake and ready to answer the door for my package the crackheads steal them all. So this week wedneday-friday i have to sit around and wait for 2 packages otherwise they will be stolen almost immediately and its so hard to get a replacement on a stolen item. One package is my monthly juice package and the other is an irreplaceable piece of art i bought as a gift. So heres hoping things go smoothly this week for everyones vape mail! :) USPS needs to get its tracking system updated, its so annoying to show no updates for 2 days and then on the 4th day its like oh yea u missed delivery yesterday... and now its gone.

Bubbaa913

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2014
Kansas City
I like following the tracking numbers: 30 miles away, 5 miles away, in the truck roaming the streets. They almost always come around 1-2pm and our mail truck has exhaust issues so I can hear it coming as soon as it turns onto my street.

Exact same thing here. I can hear the mail man about 3 houses before mine so that's when my shoes come on and I meet him at the mail box lol.

drippaboi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2014
SF Bay Area
I like following the tracking numbers: 30 miles away, 5 miles away, in the truck roaming the streets. They almost always come around 1-2pm and our mail truck has exhaust issues so I can hear it coming as soon as it turns onto my street.

I don't get my post until about 7pm :( Once the tracker updates to Out for Delivery I'm always saying to myself "I wish that the online tracking would give me the courier's GPS location so I could just go find him my damn self." If the shipping isn't free to begin with I'll spend the extra couple bucks to use FedEX/UPS, they get here by 10am usually.

Fattlestar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Ohio, USA
Gotta wait till 5PM here usually. Two packages coming today and two that haven't updated tracking since Monday (disappointing as I know the vendor shipped but USPS is dropping the ball).

I'll end up staring out the window in case the packages are too big for the mailbox - don't want them to end up back at the post office.

sos2001

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2014
South Carolina
Just when the USPS started running those radio commercials about "this is our time of the year" and "we treat every package just like it's from our Aunt Sudie"...they revert to the typical government entity....all my vape mail is stalled....the only black Friday order to arrive was one with free Priority shipping. All first class mail is stalled in USPS limbo. 1 in Texas, 1 in San Francisco, 1 in LA.

GinnyTx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2014
Pearland, TX
our mailperson doesn't get here until 5pmish..and it's a bunch of lil boxes waaaay down at the end of the block...I'll take our dogs down with me and they have a grand time saying "hello" to every neighbor and lamp post *lol*..even they know what "Vape Mail"!!! means.."lets go!":p

I never thought my heart would ever skip a beat for "Out for Delivery" too Odyssey! *lol*

tumblr_m6n5yoIPyB1ruokylo1_400.jpg

Stopfakn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Baltimore
Damn USPS tracker Says package left Cedar rapids 12/2, set for delivery TODAY. But it doesn't show going through the Socal or Norcal processing center.. So now here I sit by the mailbox waiting.
I'm having the same issue. Waiting on 3 packages. They all stopped tracking on 12/2. One was supposed to be delivered yesterday but didn't show.[emoji85]

ProjektMayhem

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2014
Mooresville, NC, USA
our mailperson doesn't get here until 5pmish..and it's a bunch of lil boxes waaaay down at the end of the block...I'll take our dogs down with me and they have a grand time saying "hello" to every neighbor and lamp post *lol*..even they know what "Vape Mail"!!! means.."lets go!":p

I never thought my heart would ever skip a beat for "Out for Delivery" too Odyssey! *lol*

tumblr_m6n5yoIPyB1ruokylo1_400.jpg

Lol that picture is awesome! I would totally do this if I didn't live in an apartment with really small mailboxes!

YES! I check my tracking numbers on the Deliveries app (this app makes it way to easy to track multiple orders at once) on my phone nonstop.
3 days..... 2 days.... 1 day... OUT FOR DELIVERY! ***Constantly looking out the window every time I hear truck sounds***

Yeah I definitely know how that is! I have the USPS app on my phone and when I have vape mail en route I check it all the time even if I know it probably hasn't changed. Everytime I have something in the mail I feel like I'm a little kid again waiting for Christmas morning. For Black Friday I had so much vape mail coming I forgot half the stuff I ordered so it was all suprises while opening the boxes. I did get an authentic Doge and Tobeco clone Doge. Don't buy the clone! lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread