Waiting period?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltros

Dec 24, 2009
Missouri
I have sent Jeff a couple of PM's and E-mails, but havent heard anything back. I keep hearing 2 weeks for a Chuck. is this a good guess or are things backed up at the moment? I put in my order on Jan 26th.

I ordered on Jan 20 - and haven't seen mine yet. I just come to the forum and suffer with fellow and future chuckleheads!:D

NightNurse

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2010
SE Michigan
That's somewhat comforting to hear.

I'm thinking three weeks overall and I didn't order until Feb. 1st. Looking forward to a great experience ... and to be blessed with patience.

Michael

Hopefully you'll get "chucked" for your birthday! :) I'm about three days behind you... Feb 4th... if I'm this nutty already, can't imagine how I'll be in a couple weeks.. lol

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Haven't seen pr0n for a bit. I imagine he is tied *cough* up with something or frantically working to catch up.. he mentioned that someone had 68 people in front of them.

Damn that is a lot of Chucks. I don't envy that task.. I haven't been around that long, but from what I've seen his silence means good things are on the way.

dahdahdan

Dec 30, 2009
GARDENA
That's somewhat comforting to hear.

I'm thinking three weeks overall and I didn't order until Feb. 1st. Looking forward to a great experience ... and to be blessed with patience.

Michael

what time of day did you order yours? I ordered mine on February first also, but at like 5 am PST. I was hoping my chuck would be here soon, I have everything I need; EXCEPT FOR MY CHUCK!

NightNurse

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2010
SE Michigan
what time of day did you order yours? I ordered mine on February first also, but at like 5 am PST. I was hoping my chuck would be here soon, I have everything I need; EXCEPT FOR MY CHUCK!

From what I've been seeing, it seems like three weeks is the average wait... I'm almost halfway there. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread