Status
Not open for further replies.

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Oh man. Im starting to get nervous. I bought my little chuck on 1/27 hoping to take it with me on vacation when I go to vegas on 2/26. Now I don't know if it will get here in time. aawww nuts.

Two chucks in Vegas might cause an implosion from the awesomeness.

ePuffDaddy

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Philippines
Finally saw my babies! Yey!

100_2783.jpg

100_2782.jpg

Thank you Jeff!!! :D

ePuffDaddy

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Philippines
ePuffDaddy, send Jeff a pm, (not an email, pm's notify the recipient as soon as the person log on) Just tell him when you ordered and which ones you ordered, and ask him.. Just explain that you need to know if they will be shipped out to your brother-in-laws address in Cali before he leaves on the 22nd for the Philippines, :).

Least that way you'll know and if for some reason it's not going to make it by then, maybe your brother-in-law has a neighbor or a good friend's who can get his mail for him? Not sure how long your brother-in-law will be gone, but maybe you could possibly set it up to be shipped when he gets back? .

Least if you ask, you'll know and won't be wondering and worrying about it.....:)

Hi MickiO, Jeff gave me his assurance after I explicitly told him the above. The thing is, my brother-in-law must be able to receive the Chucks before he leaves because those Chucks are for me, and those Chucks better be with my brother-in-law when I pick him up at the airport. :D

The timing of the delivery is crucial, and this despite the very small window within which it must be done considering that my order was made just barely a week ago. But as I've said, Jeff's assurance is good enough for me. And after seeing my babies on the pr0n thread, I guess Jeff is very much in control of my situation.

Right, Jeff? :D :D :D

What?!? They got rid of the ledger and quill pens? When did that happen?

nope, my parchment says, they're still using ink & quills!! Commodore 64 is only to be used by qualified people, in special cases like this, and is reserved for emergency use only!!! lol .:lol:

(hense the reason mine still says,"sorting facility, Feb 16, Chicago, Il", lol, but I'm certain it's got to be in Colorado(my State) by now and will arrive safely at my door very soon.)

Can't always rely on what tracking info says on the tracking site, Sometimes they're very accurate, other times, not so much. .More than once I've had tracking info from USPS come back saying it was still in another State sitting at a sorting facility on the same exact day as when it arrived at my front door!

According to their info on some e-cig batteries I once ordered, I didn't get them for another 2 days after I already had them in my sweet little hands.lol. .I was curious at the time, so I kept checking to see how long it took according to them, lol, and the whole time I already had them, so it's not infallible..:)

so just hang in there ePuffDaddy, I'm sure they'll be there in plenty time, in your hands before you know it.

Last edited:
What is sad is that I still have a 1200 baud modem in a box somewhere.

my husband's supervisor has 56k dial-up at his house, He lives up in the mountains, where there' alot of pine trees, really thick back up in there, not sure if maybe that's why, but he swears that's as fast as he get up there, says they can't run cable up there, oh noooo. .I'd be lost....my pages would NEVER load at that rate, ha and by the time they ever did, everyone on ECF would be probably days & pages ahead and I'd still be responding to 3 or 4 day old posts, ha.

Has no cable up there for tv either,.8-o .I'd go nuts, he just works and says he just goes straight to bed to avoid arguing, ugghh. .My hubby's trying to talk him into atleast seeing if it'd be possible to install a satellite dish, said he & his wife been having problems, sheez, is it any wonder, ha, least with tv they could put on a good movie or program, grab some :pop: and maybe they wouldn't be fighting so much. oh my.....

ePuffDaddy

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Philippines
Well, technically USPS is in control now which offers you absolutely no reassurance whatsoever.

You should receive the tracking # and shipping confirmation some time this afternoon.
Just in case their state-of-the-art Comodore 64 fails to do so....
USPS - Track & Confirm

Jeff, as far as I'm concerned you've done your end of the deal, so I couldn't be happier.

Barring any catastrophic occurrence of 2012 proportions <knocks on wood>, I expect USPS to do their end of the work, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread