Waiting period?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad you started this thread Oggy! I ordered mine on the 21st, and I was starting to feel kindof forgotten, I thought maybe I screwed up because I changed my picture the day after I ordered, (I swore I would never do that once i settled on one, ha),

Until I found this thread, I've been so worried sick, that I screwed something up on my order, or that maybe mine had gotten lost on the list of new orders flooding in, lol, (NOTE:a worried & anxious mind, can be your worst enemy, ha) But after reading some of the other posts here, of others who have also ordered on the 21st, I feel better now, WHew! ha.

I get false labor pains every time visit the nursery, ha.:rolleyes:

I know it will be soon, it's just a matter of time and being patient. I'm sure all of us Chuckleheads out here, prolly swamped the CHuck maker with orders & requests, and I know he broke his foot awhile back and on top of everything else, there's been alot of snow, and I know he plows snow. Plus he has a Sign & Printing shop. Poor guy, I'm hoping one day he will get someone to help him out so he doesn't work himself too hard and get sick!

I thought it might help too, if people mention in their posts, the date they ordered, along with a little something about what pix you chose, so when it goes into pr0n, it might help others to gauge the waiting period, :) (Just a thought :))

~(I ordered mine on the 21st, and changed the pix on the 22nd, Mine is a painting of 2 humming birds, getting nectar from a flower._:)~

ePuffDaddy

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Philippines
I ordered 2 Chucks on the 12th after getting Jeff's assurance that I will get them in time. And by that it means the 2 Chucks will reach my brother-in-law's Cali address before the 22nd because by then he will be leaving for the Philippines...where I currently am.

After back-reading this thread, I'm getting the impression that the waiting period is 2 to 3 weeks at the least. My math tells me 10 days is less than 2 weeks, and I didn't even offer Jeff a bribe! Uh-oh.

But then again, Jeff's assurance is good enough for me. :)

Last edited:
I ordered 2 Chucks on the 12th after getting Jeff's assurance that I will get them in time. And by that it means the 2 Chucks will reach my brother-in-law's Cali address before the 22nd because by then he will be leaving for the Philippines...where I currently am.

After back-reading this thread, I'm getting the impression that the waiting period is 2 to 3 weeks at the least. My math tells me 10 days is less than 2 weeks, and I didn't even offer Jeff a bribe! Uh-oh.

But then again, Jeff's assurance is good enough for me. :)

I heard your new babies were posted in pr0n, no more worries, eh.
Happy for you.!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread