Not open for further replies.

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands

p1030280t.jpg

Will do a follow up review on it's performance.

Mindtroverted

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2012
Zagreb, Croatia
Hopefully there'll be more available in 2014. Just in time for me to gather the necessary funds. I possess only one high quality silica atomizer and I want to own only one high quality genesis atomizer. This seems like the way to go. Before I saw this my favorite was foggatti but this one has all the features the foggatti has, plus the solution for regulating the air intake seems better, the machining quality also seems better and the satin finish will agree better with my super-t satin units. Thanks for the vids!

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
I love my Wand Ti... why? not only is it a fabulous Genesis atomizer, it also makes my Pluid vape the most delightful of any Gen that I have tried....

Problem, after a couple weeks, I found out the clear tank is plastic ! I can't believe such a great device, design and machined, would include a plastic tank!
I'm ...... off actually, but not turned off to these. A bit miffed that i will have to find a glass replacement, and I know nothing about the designer, parts, maintenance etc...
Looking for a nice Wizard actually ... so far the only mechanical device that has a satin finish close to the Wand is the Precise+... good match actually.

? If we need to fix or replace parts for the Wizard, does anyone know about availability for such?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread