Want to Mod My Riva 510

Status
Not open for further replies.

volcano vapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2010
Irving, TX
If you don't want to constantly drip as much and want to have an all day vape that you fill once a day (depending how much you vape) you should check out the vape-o-matic liquidnator from vaporescence. I have one with a LR boge carto in it on an ego 1050mah battery and it works like a dream it will automatically keep your carto moist so you will get a constant vape all the time video below. Also if your having problems with your batteries I would suggest checking out a box mod from madvapes there are so many good reviews on them.

Last edited:

Boodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Las Vegas, NV, USA
altcig.com
If you don't want to constantly drip as much and want to have an all day vape that you fill once a day (depending how much you vape) you should check out the vape-o-matic liquidnator from vaporescence. I have one with a LR boge carto in it on an ego 1050mah battery and it works like a dream it will automatically keep your carto moist so you will get a constant vape all the time video below. Also if your having problems with your batteries I would suggest checking out a box mod from madvapes there are so many good reviews on them.

You forgot the video link... wanna see :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread