Wanted-10 people to go in with me for wholesale price e-cig purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have been lingering around this forum allot the last few weeks (hours and hours actually), and am ready to jump into vaping. Being the bargain shopper I am, I put the following Craigs list ad up (see Below) in my local area. I didn't get much response, probably due to the fact that not many people even know these e-cigs exits, heck I'm a technology nut and just heard about them a few months ago. Thought I would post it here and see what happens. Anyway, contact me if anyone has any interest. Just want to save some money.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Craiglist add posted 8/27/09

Just so no one thinks this is some sort of scam or something, I am adding my phone number rite away so this ad does not get flagged or something. Chris xxx-xxx-xxxx Sartell MN

Anyway, I have been smoking for 20 years or so and it's time to quit. I have been hearing more and more of these E-cigarettes and am sold. All the benefits of smoking none of bad stuff. You get to take drags, produce smoke (Well Vapor), throat hits, all the nicotine none of the bad chemicals. Anyway, I'm not hear to convince you of how cool these things are.

Well I am one of those guys who just likes to get the best deals on everything, I don't mean a good deal, I mean the best. So I have worked out a wholesale purchase through one of the top resellers of these things, the only problem is I have to order a minimum of ten of each item. So I want to find 9-10 other people like me who want to give this a try and save some money in the process. After doing a ton of research, I mean hours and hours, I have picked out the best of the best, and put together what I think is just the ultimate kit, and everything we would need for months and months, and with the wholesale price we are getting barely spending what most people spend on their first Starter kit. My hopes are then every three months we can replenish our supplys with the same 10 people and save all the time. I think we can get our total monthly outing to around $20 after we get this initional starter set. To just make things easier, I dont want to mix and match a bunch of stuff, so please be either willing to buy the same kit as everyone (see below) or wait till one of our future purchases. If you are a pack a day smoker like me, you will have this paid for in weeks. If you are interested, please just email me then I will respond with what number you are, when we have exactly 10 I will email everyone and they will have 5 days to get me the funds in Sartell or mail me a postal money order for the exact amount. Since the funds involved with all 10 people is substantial, I plan on not risking the payment through paypal, and just wire the funds directly, I dont want to risk a paypal payment getting held or something. I will also BCC as new people show interest and/or a commitment. The order will take 10-14 days, and will email everyone as I get shipping details and tracking from the supplier. The same day the shipments arrive to me I will send them out to you via usps using one of there flat rate priority shipping boxes. All I ask is that if you commit to buy, and when we have the 10 people (9 including me) that you actually follow through and order, and get your payment in quickly, realize you will be leaving 9 other people hanging if you don't. Please Price check the items online or google, you will see how great this price I worked out is, in most cases half or less. And best of all, this is the best of the best gear, and really every single thing we would need. Almost overkill. But even if we spent 100 times this amount, it would be the best purchase we ever made. Also please refer this to anyone you know who may want to quit smoking. I am not a seller of these items, I just want to get the best deal possible and need to make a big order to do it, thats all.If you don't know what this stuff is, do a search. And I could not decide between the top two rated e-cigs sold, and most people say to get both anyway, so that's what were going to do. They each have their own benefits, and I just want to create the ultimate package for a cheap price. And the average person uses around 2 mg of juice a day, so we are getting enough juice for three months, plus an extra month as a backup.

Anyway, heres what we would get and the price we pay.

1.JOYE510 Standard Kit (2 e-cigs, all the acc.) - $25.00
1.Joy510 PCC (Charging Unit)- $16
1.Extra Atomizer for JOYE510- $6
1.Extra Battery for Joye510 $8.50
1.Joy510 Passthrough $8.50
1.Joy510 Car Charger $3.25
1.Joy510 USB Charger $4.50

1.DSE901 Starter Kit $20.50
1.Extra Atomizer 901 $5.50
1.Extra Battery $8.75
1.Passthru for 901 $8.50

1.Black Case for E-Cig $3.50
1.Car Charger for E-Cig $2.50
4x 10 Count Empty Carts (40) total $2.50 Each $10

10. E-juice (30ml/bottles 300ml total) $6.50 Each $65

Shipping- $32.50 (that includes the shipping from them, they charge by weight, and priority mail to you).
Tax- $12.50

I may not get any takers, but I hope I do. This whole lot should cost us around $500 or so retail I believe, maybe more, I just don't want to spend that much. Please feel free to call or email anytime. Please be sure to follow through if you want to be one of the ten. Husband and wife couples would be even better, yes you would need 2 kits I think to do it rite. I did add around .25-50 cents an item just to cover any expenses that might come up, just incase, plus this is going to probably isn't going to be exactly fun to organize. Chris xxx-xxx-xxxx If I dont get any interest in the first couple of weeks, going to call it off and just bite the bullet and pay retail, I need to get of manuals (thats what e-cig users call regular smokes)! I need to spend less time on that forum. Lol. Thanks again xxx-xxx-xxxx

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
Actually, we call them analogs, not manuals. Manual batteries are the batteries that are activated when you press a button, as opposed to auto that are activated when you take a hit.

I hope you find the people you need to do this, sounds like a pretty good idea, but not everyone is trusting enough to do this. I have ordered enough supplies to last me about a year I think, so not an option for me, but maybe some people like you wanting to get started will come along. If not, buying on your own is well worth it! Good luck! ;)

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Actually, we call them analogs, not manuals. Manual batteries are the batteries that are activated when you press a button, as opposed to auto that are activated when you take a hit.

I hope you find the people you need to do this, sounds like a pretty good idea, but not everyone is trusting enough to do this. I have ordered enough supplies to last me about a year I think, so not an option for me, but maybe some people like you wanting to get started will come along. If not, buying on your own is well worth it! Good luck! ;)

Analogs, of course, what was I thinking, lol. But anyway, thanks for the response, yea i'm going to give it a few days and if no one hits on it just going to go ahead and order anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread