Status
Not open for further replies.

cba191

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Salt Lake City
I've had my eye on a P+ for some time now, but an opportunity presented itself and I purchased a Precise 16340. Other than the battery, and button, how do they differ. Are there currently upgrades for the Precise? I've read that the spring is different, and the locking switch on the P+. A switch lock would be nice, but the Rhodium contacts are more intriguing to me. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I've had my eye on a P+ for some time now, but an opportunity presented itself and I purchased a Precise 16340. Other than the battery, and button, how do they differ. Are there currently upgrades for the Precise? I've read that the spring is different, and the locking switch on the P+. A switch lock would be nice, but the Rhodium contacts are more intriguing to me. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

The PrecisePlus introduced a wider deeper juice well, new finish, locking button, new style vents and Rhodium plated electrical contacts.

I will be offering upgrades (locking buttons, rhodium contacts) for older model Precises once i get in a big batch of parts i'm having done up.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Just following you around David, whenever you post on upgrades.

The PrecisePlus introduced a wider deeper juice well, new finish, locking button, new style vents and Rhodium plated electrical contacts.

I will be offering upgrades (locking buttons, rhodium contacts) for older model Precises once i get in a big batch of parts i'm having done up.

cba191

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Salt Lake City
My first Super T mod. (I doubt it will be my last)

WP_000388.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread