WANTS and NEEDS requests...

Status
Not open for further replies.
basementcat said:
Want: 510 blank cartomizer. I had a couple pm me saying they would send one but I dunno what ever happened to that. Anyway if you could spare a blank one I'd be a happy camper. Really wanna try before I buy kinda thing and won't really have money (unless I beg the wife heh) until next month to try one out. Thanx if you can help. Pm me.

Be patient my friend. I mailed you one out Saturday as promised.

:facepalm:

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
These are definitely wants not needs. I just would like to try some of DK's Malty tobacco or the Applewood tobacco....just a 1ml or 3ml sample with or without nic before I order from him.

Obviously I am a little late ne this but just saw it and don't have time to read the rest before heading to work. If you can handle some 36 mgs of Malty, I can send you some. It would come in a used bottle if that is okay. PM me if you still need some. I probably won't be able to look until after work so if you don't get a reply right away, it is because I am gone.

blackwalk

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2010
Panama City, FL
We are interupting this previously scheduled thread to make a urgent (STAT) request for a previously owned and no longer useful
(ok, no longer working) LR 510 atty for a very special mod project. Any help would be greatly appreciated PLEASE PM ME ASAP IF YOU CAN HELP, I ONLY NEED 1

WE RETURN YOU TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED WANTS & NEEDS

Vicki lol

If you really want dead LR attys, let me know. I have a few...

basementcat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
sierra nevada foothills, ca
Thanx for the replies guys. I will be no longer looking over these threads as apparently it causes issues. Thanx again. *walks away whistling*
P.s. For those that will pass judgement no matter what is said I only ask that you know the full story before posting something silly about me. Prolly an impossible request but that's the breaks. Never meant to cause any issues or to be a problem. So I apologize for whatever stress I may have inadvertently caused.

Last edited:

The Big Chief

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Anderson, IN
Thanx for the replies guys. I will be no longer looking over these threads as apparently it causes issues. Thanx again. *walks away whistling*
P.s. For those that will pass judgement no matter what is said I only ask that you know the full story before posting something silly about me. Prolly an impossible request but that's the breaks.

Did we miss something? I'm not seeing any judgements so far, just a reply to the one that was missed i think.

RedDeath5

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
St Joe, MI
ooooooookay then. moving right along. WANT something that'll kick my ..... i wanna vape something that's gonna make my eyes water and my lungs have a flashback of smoking sumers in iraq. to give an idea, imagine a marlboro red that's been sitting on the dash of a pick-up truck with the windows up during a georgia summer...and you'd be in the ballpark. i invite challenges to make something strong enough to make me double over. my only stipulation is that it not taste like feet. anyone up for the challenge?

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
ooooooookay then. moving right along. WANT something that'll kick my ..... i wanna vape something that's gonna make my eyes water and my lungs have a flashback of smoking sumers in iraq. to give an idea, imagine a marlboro red that's been sitting on the dash of a pick-up truck with the windows up during a georgia summer...and you'd be in the ballpark. i invite challenges to make something strong enough to make me double over. my only stipulation is that it not taste like feet. anyone up for the challenge?

Ya want .... kicking do ya? Anybody got any of Mutts Fire & Ice out there?????????

shananigens

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
Michigan
Want: 510 blank cartomizer. I had a couple pm me saying they would send one but I dunno what ever happened to that. Anyway if you could spare a blank one I'd be a happy camper. Really wanna try before I buy kinda thing and won't really have money (unless I beg the wife heh) until next month to try one out. Thanx if you can help. Pm me.
Just wanted to let you know that I sent your package out over the weekend, I thought I sent a PM but I am absent minded and blonde (not a winning combination) lol It should hopefully arrive within the next day or so. Hugs!

Ru42

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2010
Southern Calif
Ya want .... kicking do ya? Anybody got any of Mutts Fire & Ice out there?????????

I have been so wanting to try Fire and Ice but when I made my last VB order they were out of the Ice part. It is on order. It is also the ingredient in Virginia Menthol that several say is quite good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread