WANTS and NEEDS requests...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lghtnsurf

Jul 15, 2010
Florida
I hate to sound that bad but yea. I'm limited on cash atm and just figured somene has a spare somewhere. DemonCowboy said he'd send me some juices.

EDIT: im still really new to it so i wanted to make sure i had a good first experience.

once i get into it more and get better stuff i plan on PIF with my old stuff

Last edited:

Lorizgal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2010
Really near the mexican border.
I hate to sound that bad but yea. I'm limited on cash atm and just figured somene has a spare somewhere. DemonCowboy said he'd send me some juices.

EDIT: im still really new to it so i wanted to make sure i had a good first experience.

once i get into it more and get better stuff i plan on PIF with my old stuff

I will send you my 510's and the charger that I recieved from others on this very site...just PM me with your address and you can start with that. I am pretty well set for awhile...at least until I get my EGO.
I also sent him here from another thread, he seemed desperate.
MIchelle

lghtnsurf

Jul 15, 2010
Florida
I will send you my 510's and the charger that I recieved from others on this very site...just PM me with your address and you can start with that. I am pretty well set for awhile...at least until I get my EGO.
I also sent him here from another thread, he seemed desperate.
MIchelle

Hey thanks a bunch!

EDIT: Now that Lorizgal was gracious enough to donate a 510 to me I just need:
-any 510 Cartomizers
or any 510 attys and carts

Anything would be great. If not than some links would be fine and I'll just hold onto the 510 till my next payday and order. :)

Last edited:

Ladylisa1965

Jul 7, 2010
If anyone has any menthol they can spare i want and need some they juices i have received are awesome but i have found out i can not get by with just the flavor and no menthol so i have been putting a little of both in the 510 cartridge and it has been working great but the menthol is gone and with this cold it sure does help.:?:

Last edited:

simmi5

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2010
Escanaba, Michigan, a Yooper!
if anyone has any menthol they can spare i want and need some they juices i have received are awesome but i have found out i can not get by with just the flavor and no menthol so i have been putting a little of both in the 510 cartridge and it has been working great but the menthol is gone and with this cold it sure does help.:?:

pm sent!! :)

vapin_2tha_max

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2010
Rochester, New York
If anyone has an extra 510 charger, either wall or usb I could really use one. I'm getting a couple of 510 batteries(manual) in a trade and they will not fit in my Magma PCC.

I hope NYS pulls is head out of it's .... soon. I was on umemployment, but didn't get approved for an extension yet because of the bill being stuck by not getting enough votes to pass. I haven't been paid in over 4 weeks now! So quick to tax the ever lovin day lights outta you, but when it's your turn to collect on something you have to wait until the end of time if ever. *End Rant* and thanks in advance all you lovely people :)

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
If anyone has an extra 510 charger, either wall or usb I could really use one. I'm getting a couple of 510 batteries(manual) in a trade and they will not fit in my Magma PCC.

I hope NYS pulls is head out of it's .... soon. I was on umemployment, but didn't get approved for an extension yet because of the bill being stuck by not getting enough votes to pass. I haven't been paid in over 4 weeks now! So quick to tax the ever lovin day lights outta you, but when it's your turn to collect on something you have to wait until the end of time if ever. *End Rant* and thanks in advance all you lovely people :)

Oh I wish I could help you there Rob but guess what? WE are in the same damn boat!! My husband keeps our financial status somewhat covered up to me, especially if it's in crisis. I didn't find out until yesterday that he hadn't gotten his unemployment check in 3 effin' weeks, boy was I red in the face!!! He works seasonally, he works for a tax company (Jackson Hewitt) fixing computers and tech support and all that other stuff, but they only need him for 6 months out of the year and he only makes like 16$ an hour. Which is nice, but it's really like 8$ an hour since it's only for half the year. AND with 9 years experience and a BA in computer science he should be getting 25$ an hour but can't find a damn job. Ta hell with this economy. How THAT for a rant?

Anyway I don't have a charger. Sorry. :laugh: I did send out the juice today but dropped it after pick-up so it should start its journey on Monday you will have like a ton of juice to hold you over!

vapin_2tha_max

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2010
Rochester, New York
Oh I wish I could help you there Rob but guess what? WE are in the same damn boat!! My husband keeps our financial status somewhat covered up to me, especially if it's in crisis. I didn't find out until yesterday that he hadn't gotten his unemployment check in 3 effin' weeks, boy was I red in the face!!! He works seasonally, he works for a tax company (Jackson Hewitt) fixing computers and tech support and all that other stuff, but they only need him for 6 months out of the year and he only makes like 16$ an hour. Which is nice, but it's really like 8$ an hour since it's only for half the year. AND with 9 years experience and a BA in computer science he should be getting 25$ an hour but can't find a damn job. Ta hell with this economy. How THAT for a rant?

Anyway I don't have a charger. Sorry. :laugh: I did send out the juice today but dropped it after pick-up so it should start its journey on Monday you will have like a ton of juice to hold you over!

Yeah....NYS is droppin the ball bigtime. I read something like hundreds of thousands of people are not getting paid right now because politicians are taking their sweet time. It's truly aggrevating and I hope it gets resolved soon for your husbands, mine, and thousands of other NY'ers sakes!

I'll let you know when I get the juice and again thank you so much. PIF and it's members are awesome, working together to help everyone out...it's so great!!!

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
So many people in desperate need, I feel bad posting this, but I have a WANT.

*****Want******

If anybody is going to Nhaler anyway, I'd like to have a 901 Amethyst flake drip tip.

I can pay for the tip. I cannot pay $7 for a drip tip and $7 shipping for 1 drip tip, so if you're placing an order please think of me. (also have brand new 901 attys I will trade 2 for the drip tip if you're rather.)

I'm also posting in the trade thread.

Thank you so much ~ Princess

Last edited:

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
So many people in desperate need, I feel bad posting this, but I have a WANT.

*****Want******

If anybody is going to Nhaler anyway, I'd like to have a 901 Amethyst flake drip tip.

I can pay for the tip. I cannot pay $7 for a drip tip and $7 shipping for 1 drip tip, so if you're placing an order please think of me. (also have brand new 901 attys I will trade 2 for the drip tip if you're rather.)

I'm also posting in the trade thread.

Thank you so much ~ Princess

check with drew there....for a while if that's all you were ordering is 1 drip tip he was cutting the shipping cost severely...dunno if that's still the case...but send em a email and ask..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread