The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

WARNING: Replica eGo & eGo-T flood the market....THEY ARE NOT JOYE APPROVED

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by BAZYRKYR, Jan 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ambition

ambition Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2012
    Australia
    Not only are Chinese manufacturers mostly quick to copy the designs of everything else produced in China but they're damn good at it.

At a furniture trade fair in Malaysia i noticed that guys would walk up to furniture stands and look at things for a few minutes, then they'd walk away, make a few notes and then go to the next stand.

What they were doing was mentally photographing the furniture, and then making notes of the underlying construction so that it could be duplicated in they're own company's factory.

I had two versions of a leather bed sent to me as samples from two different manufacturers and they were identical in every way except for the packaging. The only way to tell them apart after unboxing was to check for differences in the little feet under the bed that cannot be seen unless you turned the thing upside down.

Amazing.

2. slik
    This message by slik has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Feb 6, 2012, Reason: Obvious.
    Feb 6, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.