Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Seattle,WA

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Toddlers between the age of 2 up to 4 are the most vulnerable and most likely
to find things that are left carelessly about. Child resistant caps may deter some
toddlers but the most important factor is keeping potentially harmful things
out of their reach in the first place. It is interesting to note the only child thought
to have died from nicotine poisoning from e-juice got a hold of a bottle of Nic base
where the child resistant cap had gone completely missing. According to the police
report none was ever found.
Regards
Mike
I followed the story of the kid in NY who supposedly died from nic poisoning. The death certificate is withheld. I doubt that any test was done to establish cause of death. In the absense of that it's possible the care giver or first responders attempted some remeidal action that caused the death. It is a tradgedy but not one necesarily caused by poisoning.

skoony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2013
saint paul,mn,usa
I followed the story of the kid in NY who supposedly died from nic poisoning. The death certificate is withheld. I doubt that any test was done to establish cause of death. In the absense of that it's possible the care giver or first responders attempted some remeidal action that caused the death. It is a tradgedy but not one necesarily caused by poisoning.
Those were they same conclusions I came up with on my thread of the subject.
breaking news,child dead after ingesting nicotine.
Regards
Mike

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Vote against Jay Inslee:
As the Washington Legislature considers how it will fund the state’s 2016 budget,
Washington Gov. Jay Inslee is continuing his push for excessive taxes and
harmful bans. Gov. Inslee is asking that the Legislature’s budget do the
following:

• apply a 95% sales tax on all vapor product devices, components, and liquids;

• ban all online sales to WA residents;

• ban all flavors other than tobacco, mint, wintergreen, and menthol;

• ban sampling in all vape shops

Someone needs to Ask how they are going to Divide up that Couple Thousand in Taxes once the FDA is finished with Vapor Products.:facepalm:

Maybe, For once they should Tax something almost Everyone in the State uses and Fix the Damn Budget!

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
A proposal to tax something that almost everyone uses would be opposed by almost everyone!

Exactly. That's why consumption tax proposals are easiest to pass when they affect the smallest population, or a larger population of disenfranchised voters. Even the most vehement nanny-state voters will oppose a consumption tax that hits their own wallet.

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
A proposal to tax something that almost everyone uses would be opposed by almost everyone!
Hi Ross, Well, ...they have figured out how to tax the majority" ... like it or not :danger:
They are going to tax you for every mile you drive.
They just haven't figured out how to do it . Guess the gas tax is not enough :-x

Oregon already has the testing of different methods being tried.
Washington has talked about having you report your mileage every time you renew your license.
But the license is only renewed every few years, and they want their blood money to be paid yearly.
Don't know how, or when, but they already have their eyes on the pot of gold "mileage tax" will bring into the coffers. Just have to take care of the "details" :censored:

Yiana

Ultra Member
Nov 20, 2015
Planet Earth
Hi Ross, Well, ...they have figured out how to tax the majority" ... like it or not :danger:
They are going to tax you for every mile you drive.
They just haven't figured out how to do it . Guess the gas tax is not enough :-x

Oregon already has the testing of different methods being tried.
Washington has talked about having you report your mileage every time you renew your license.
But the license is only renewed every few years, and they want their blood money to be paid yearly.
Don't know how, or when, but they already have their eyes on the pot of gold "mileage tax" will bring into the coffers. Just have to take care of the "details" :censored:

Complete insanity is what is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread