*WATCH HERE* Updates to the Florida Vapestock June 10-11, 2011 Event *Peace, Love & Vaping*

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Vapestock is only DAYS away . . . can hardly stand it! I've already got my suitcase out and partially packed.

I typically travel with a pile of liquids. However, given how many vendors will be there (and the many who will have sent freebies), I'm going to travel light on my liquid and devices to make sure I have plenty of room on my carry-on to return with all of my goodies. :)

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Somehow I envision a box being shipped back to your house Julie.... travel light ROFL!! I'm less than 2 hours away and my car will look like I'm taking a week's trip. ROFL @ all the booze...already have a carry on FULL of booze and I hardly drink. Wheeeee! Are we there yet??

MagnusEunson

Bearded Super Villain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Behind you
make sure I have plenty of room on my carry-on to return with all of my goodies.

Red alert! Red alert! Don't forget those carry-on limits on fluids in individual size plus total mass. I'll have USPS boxes galore with me so people can use them to ship things back to themselves if they want. Just in case. -Magnus

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Red alert! Red alert! Don't forget those carry-on limits on fluids in individual size plus total mass. I'll have USPS boxes galore with me so people can use them to ship things back to themselves if they want. Just in case. -Magnus

You're not kidding . . . I was thinking that in spite of my optimistically light packing on the front end, I might wind up having to ship back liquids. GREAT idea to have some USPS boxes available for folks, especially the flat-rate boxes.

It seems as if you Florida peeps have thought of just about everything. :wub:

MagnusEunson

Bearded Super Villain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Behind you
Should be a blast! Glad i can make it out there to meet all you lovely people! Haven't been on forums in a while. Well nice to meet you all, I'm Keith from Empiremods.com ;) See you there!

YOU TEASE!!!! I thought, just for a moment, that my dream of vaping over the tunes of the Imperial March had come true. *sniffle*

NEW YORK?!?! FALSE ADVERTISING! EmpireStateMods would have been acceptable. Instead you break my heart. *sniffle*

Although they look quite interesting and all mechanical ++ ... see you there! -Magnus

keon718nyc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
HEHE Thanks Magnus! Yea , I admit i was staring at the building to long and the name just fell upon me,:laugh: Thanks for the welcome everyone! Great to getaway for a bit from the fast paced NY'r life. Can't wait to meet u too JenFL5366 :)! Dereck told me alot of great things of whats to be @ vapestock, I had to book! See you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread