Water soluble D8

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    I purchased a 5 gram bottle or jar of water-soluble D8 powder. I haven't received it yet and won't until next week sometime, but I'm planning on mixing that powder (all 5 grams) with 10 mls. of PG and 15 mls. of VG. So far the only calculator I've used is ejuice Me Up, and those amounts of PG and VG yeild an about 50/50 ratio. FWIW, I think D8 is better at doing what my psychiatrist thinks the anti-depressants are supposed to do for me.
    edit: I really hope this works out, I'm getting fed up with wax.

Last edited:

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    Where did you purchase this from?
    Please keep us posted :)
    cannaclear.com

I mixed the 5 grams (I put a 1 gram = 1 ml thought in my head, which I believe is fairly accurate anyway) of powder with 20 mls of PG and 25 mls of VG. I'm vapin' this mixture in an rta with a 1.5 ohm coil with 3.6 volts goin' thru that. It seems to not 'hit' the same as the wax, but it's close enough to not be a disappointment. I might try the next batch at a 30ml total, instead of the 50 mls. that I have (well had..) now.

Last edited:

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    What if you snorted it? jk. lol. maybe
    I guess it would do something besides go on a sneeze rampage. I did put some, I'm not sure exactly how much, but I guestimated it to be a gram or so, into a cup of coffee. I'm thinking about getting a weight scale from Amazon. It turned out to be a pleasurable cup a joe, but I think the THC/caffeine combo was way different than vapin' either the wax or powder. I bought 2 of the 5 gram jars. I used a whole jar for the vape experiment, and there's still whatever's left in the other jar. I plan on trying the coffee bit again.

Users who are viewing this thread