The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Watermelon!

Discussion in 'E Liquid Planet' started by QueenInNC, May 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. QueenInNC

QueenInNC Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 21, 2009
    Charlotte, NC USA
    I am vaping E Liquid Planet's watermelon right now and it is fantastic!

16mg
    It has a great flavor (like a watermelon blow pop!) and a nice throat hit. The flavor is awesome even using a passthrough and power pack. A lot of times, I notice a loss of flavor with the power pack. Not with the watermelon though!!

I LOVE the fact that the liquid bottles have child proof caps. That is a huge selling point for me. I have my liquids in a locked safe but have the occasional bottle in my purse. I am always afraid that the little one will get curious and open the bottle. Although, the label has nothing that would attract her. It is very simple and is labeled with a warining and the expiration date. I think all suppliers should do this. I know which liquids will be in my purse now! :)

I have also tried the vanilla and like it quite a bit too. Some vanilla's have a perfume taste. Not this one...it tastes like vanilla!

Very nice, Josh!

I also have the marlboro, but haven't tried it yet. I think I will stick with the watermelon for the evening.:D

drip...drip...drip

2. eplanet

eplanet Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Thanks queen,

The watermelon is fantastic if I say so myself...

3. medic23

medic23 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 14, 2009
    Southern KS
    I agree. The child proof caps are great! I just received my first order, and quite quickly I might add, and it won't be my last. The banana is great too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.