We are vapers!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Nhaler is pleased to announce its complete cooperation and collaboration with this new documentary project and express our excitement about it. We believe this project has unlimited potential to reach a global audience, and make some serious changes in the way vaping has been viewed up to this point.
I am extremely excited to see this come to completion. Below is a link to the landing page in the INDIEGOGO.
PLEASE visit and donate and get involved !!!!

We Are Vapers -- IndieGoGo

Here is a link to the Announcement and an Interview with the Executive Producer and coordinator. It starts around 42 minutes into the episode...Again please help if you can.
VPLive Vapeteam Episode #9: We Are Vapers - YouTube

Thank You,
Drew

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
A Documentary Film

An Exploration into the World of Harm Reduction

WHAT’S THE STORY ABOUT?

Smoking tobacco can contribute to major health,problems. In the United States and Canada alone, over 50 million people are spending over $50 billion each year for a product which could eventually kill them. The vast majority of smokers who attempt to quit fail.

Today virtually all efforts in tobacco control are prohibitionist in nature and are aimed at breaking nicotine addiction to prevent the use of all tobacco products, rather than focusing on reducing smoke exposure.
There is a different approach to saving lives – Tobacco Harm Reduction
Tobacco harm reduction describes actions that one can take to lower the health risks associated with smoking tobacco. Tobacco Harm Reduction strategies center around providing sufficient nicotine to maintain normal functioning while eliminating the harmful effects of inhaling smoke. A very important part of tobacco harm reduction is simply educating people about the risks of different sources of nicotine.

Electronic cigarettes are intended as an alternative to smoking tobacco cigarettes. They are not designed to treat nicotine addiction, only provide nicotine in a safer manner. Electronic cigarettes are a simple devices that affords the committed smoker nicotine intake through a battery-operated system.
Recent estimates indicate that there are approximately 2.5 million e-cigarette users in the United States.

This film will explore the concept of Smoking Tobacco Harm Reduction, e-cigarettes role and the community that has risen alongside it.

This documentary will cover:
· History of E-Cigarettes
· Personal Stories of e-cigarette users (also known as Vapers)
· The Concept of Harm Reduction
· The Personalities of the Community
· The Health Implications

Huffin & Puffin

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
South Shore Massachusetts
Done and done.

Boston University Medical and now this
.:toast:

If I am in I would have to quote Jack:2cool:

"wait till they get a load o me"
:evil:

Hey Drew, Just got 3 noobs on the Igo and they are off the butts in less than a week.

I do what you did with me. Ask a few question and order.

31 months February 7th for juice boy.

I was kidding in the notes last week.. I give them their credit cards back
:glare:

Time to order brother.

On site in 5
:thumbs:

bgail

Verified Member
May 7, 2009
Central Ohio
You started this tread in January. Is it too late to sign up or donate? I would love to see vaping recognized in the proffessional world such as insurance companies. Not to cover under a perescription plan although that is a thought since Patches and Gum are covered. But enough to give vapers the rights and treatment of a non smoker. Reduced premiums would be nice. My daughter works in a major hospital and they pass e cigs out to patients who request one.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
You started this tread in January. Is it too late to sign up or donate? I would love to see vaping recognized in the proffessional world such as insurance companies. Not to cover under a perescription plan although that is a thought since Patches and Gum are covered. But enough to give vapers the rights and treatment of a non smoker. Reduced premiums would be nice. My daughter works in a major hospital and they pass e cigs out to patients who request one.
Its not too late...In fact I would encourage you and others to donate, and help spread the word!!! Thanks!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread