• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

We ladies are doomed.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo JJC

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2009
Illinois, USA
:?: Oh...my...god (valley girl accent) are you freakin kidding me!?! Almost $8000 for sex with a mannequin? I'm not worried... even if they somehow accurately simulate the 'motion of the ocean' the men that would be willing to pay for and use such a machine wouldn't be the type for me.

I have to agree with both of you. :mad:
I guess it would be better than a prostitute: wouldn't have to worry about STDs

Redd

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2009
Central WI
:?: Oh...my...god (valley girl accent) are you freakin kidding me!?! Almost $8000 for sex with a mannequin? I'm not worried... even if they somehow accurately simulate the 'motion of the ocean' the men that would be willing to pay for and use such a machine wouldn't be the type for me.

Though I agree with this too, I'm just thinking....

competition is bad enough, now we have to compete with robots too? :D

Karl the heretiK

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA, USA

Seriously, all the mannequins I've ever slept with required only a nice dinner and a few, kind words... 8-o

Thalinor

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
NH - USA
Why would anyone want a sex robot that talks to them about getting killed during 9/11. There is a youtube video with her talking, its freekin creepy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhvlD7Z0b2Y

"I am so-in-so and I died in a firey ball of death bla bla bla..." (It actually says that, listen to the video.) The kid personality is just as creepy if not worse, this guy really needs some help. Furthermore for 10K the thing doesn't move and looks like hell.

Last edited:

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
That was just about the creepiest thing I've seen yet. Like listening to Hunter S. Thompson on a bad acid trip. I guess the designer wanted his women to talk 9-11 to him. Very disturbing, on multiple levels.

KURT....YOU MEAN YOU DON'T LIKE SOCCER?? OR A GIRL THAT CHANGES HER VOICE AND STARTS TALKING LIKE A MAN :oops:

OMG how much can you really like SOCCER :rolleyes:
OMG...EVEN WORSE...THEY ALL LIKE SOCCER...:confused:
OMG...EVEN THE GIRL THAT WON'T GIVE IT UP LIKES SOCCER....8-o
WOW...SHE WAS A MAN...how do you go from talking about 9/11 to asking someone if they've been a BAD BOY? :confused::rolleyes:8-o

They should have talked about a train wreck instead...that would have been more fitting to all the sexual innuendo...

Maureen

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
KURT....YOU MEAN YOU DON'T LIKE SOCCER?? OR A GIRL THAT CHANGES HER VOICE AND STARTS TALKING LIKE A MAN :oops:

OMG how much can you really like SOCCER :rolleyes:
OMG...EVEN WORSE...THEY ALL LIKE SOCCER...:confused:
OMG...EVEN THE GIRL THAT WON'T GIVE IT UP LIKES SOCCER....8-o

Did he have a deadline to get it public and revert to .... to get it done? So much time spent on including bizarro conversation topics, and yet the head looks like something out of a David Lynch movie. In fact the conversations are too! As for soccer, I'm afraid I'm not a big organized sport fan. So maybe there is a menu to choose other topics.

What am I saying?!? This creature is a nightmare. The voice synthesizer is worse than the automatic menu woman-bot with Verizon. But the idea of waking up with that thing in the same room with me, staring slack-jawed blankly at me, or the dresser, or the floor, is beyond frightening. 8-o

WOW...SHE WAS A MAN...how do you go from talking about 9/11 to asking someone if they've been a BAD BOY? :confused::rolleyes:8-o

That's easy. The designer obviously like to roll play and pretend he's .... Chaney. :cool:

They should have talked about a train wreck instead...that would have been more fitting to all the sexual innuendo...

Maybe it was used as a crash test dummy, and its brains got scrambled. Train wreck is right...

Maureen[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread