The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

We ladies are doomed.....

Discussion in 'ECF Vaping Singles' started by Redd, Jan 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Redd

Redd Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 1, 2009
    Central WI
  2. MsMystification

MsMystification Full Member ECF Veteran

Dec 10, 2009
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    :?: Oh...my...god (valley girl accent) are you freakin kidding me!?! Almost $8000 for sex with a mannequin? I'm not worried... even if they somehow accurately simulate the 'motion of the ocean' the men that would be willing to pay for and use such a machine wouldn't be the type for me.

3. Mo JJC

Mo JJC Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 23, 2009
    Illinois, USA
    I have to agree with both of you. :mad:
    I guess it would be better than a prostitute: wouldn't have to worry about STDs

4. Redd

Dec 1, 2009
    Central WI

Though I agree with this too, I'm just thinking....

competition is bad enough, now we have to compete with robots too? :D

5. Karl the heretiK

Karl the heretiK Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 15, 2009
    Pittsburgh, PA, USA
    Seriously, all the mannequins I've ever slept with required only a nice dinner and a few, kind words... 8-o

6. maureengill

maureengill Moved On ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2009
    Trainer PA
    8 GRAND and she doesn't cook or clean....hahahahahahahahhaha... that'll never work.

Maureen

7. spaky

spaky ECF Moderator Senior Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2009
    Making cement boots
    Sounds like most of my exes, only cheaper.:D

8. WhatAClumsyGirl

WhatAClumsyGirl Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 1, 2009
    Mtns of Tennessee
  9. Dkrom68

Dkrom68 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Nov 17, 2009
    Backwoods NY USA
    I must say I wouldnt be interested so dont worry ladies. The real person still is best LOL

10. WhatAClumsyGirl

WhatAClumsyGirl Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 1, 2009
    Mtns of Tennessee
    I saw a documentary on that very thing....Mercy....I couldnt believe it.

11. Sandi

Sandi Full Member

Jan 13, 2010
    Avondale Arizona
    :rolleyes: what will they come up with next!

12. Redd

Dec 1, 2009
    Central WI
    A male version? But it won't be able to move the heavy furniture, change the oil in the cars, mow the lawn or kill the creepy crawlies.

Then again it won't leave the toilet seat up, or dirty underwear on the bathroom floor either. :D

13. Thalinor

Thalinor Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2009
    NH - USA
    Why would anyone want a sex robot that talks to them about getting killed during 9/11. There is a youtube video with her talking, its freekin creepy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhvlD7Z0b2Y

"I am so-in-so and I died in a firey ball of death bla bla bla..." (It actually says that, listen to the video.) The kid personality is just as creepy if not worse, this guy really needs some help. Furthermore for 10K the thing doesn't move and looks like hell.

14. anticool

anticool Full Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Cool mod, is she 5v or 6v?

Okay, ready?.... *ahem*... Where do you put the juice?

15. shawnp1

shawnp1 Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

lol where do you put the juice. i just about spilled a bottle when i read that :)

16. Kurt

Kurt Quantum Vapyre ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2009
    Philadelphia
    That was just about the creepiest thing I've seen yet. Like listening to Hunter S. Thompson on a bad acid trip. I guess the designer wanted his women to talk 9-11 to him. Very disturbing, on multiple levels.

17. maureengill

maureengill Moved On ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2009
    Trainer PA
    KURT....YOU MEAN YOU DON'T LIKE SOCCER?? OR A GIRL THAT CHANGES HER VOICE AND STARTS TALKING LIKE A MAN :oops:

OMG how much can you really like SOCCER :rolleyes:
    OMG...EVEN WORSE...THEY ALL LIKE SOCCER...:confused:
    OMG...EVEN THE GIRL THAT WON'T GIVE IT UP LIKES SOCCER....8-o
    WOW...SHE WAS A MAN...how do you go from talking about 9/11 to asking someone if they've been a BAD BOY? :confused::rolleyes:8-o

They should have talked about a train wreck instead...that would have been more fitting to all the sexual innuendo...

Maureen

18. Kurt

Kurt Quantum Vapyre ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2009
    Philadelphia
    KURT....YOU MEAN YOU DON'T LIKE SOCCER?? OR A GIRL THAT CHANGES HER VOICE AND STARTS TALKING LIKE A MAN :oops:

OMG how much can you really like SOCCER :rolleyes:
    OMG...EVEN WORSE...THEY ALL LIKE SOCCER...:confused:
    OMG...EVEN THE GIRL THAT WON'T GIVE IT UP LIKES SOCCER....8-o

Did he have a deadline to get it public and revert to .... to get it done? So much time spent on including bizarro conversation topics, and yet the head looks like something out of a David Lynch movie. In fact the conversations are too! As for soccer, I'm afraid I'm not a big organized sport fan. So maybe there is a menu to choose other topics.

What am I saying?!? This creature is a nightmare. The voice synthesizer is worse than the automatic menu woman-bot with Verizon. But the idea of waking up with that thing in the same room with me, staring slack-jawed blankly at me, or the dresser, or the floor, is beyond frightening. 8-o

WOW...SHE WAS A MAN...how do you go from talking about 9/11 to asking someone if they've been a BAD BOY? :confused::rolleyes:8-o

That's easy. The designer obviously like to roll play and pretend he's .... Chaney. :cool:

They should have talked about a train wreck instead...that would have been more fitting to all the sexual innuendo...

Maybe it was used as a crash test dummy, and its brains got scrambled. Train wreck is right...

Maureen[/QUOTE]

19. Kimmyw

Kimmyw Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 16, 2010
    QLD Australia
    Sounds just like my ex :)

20. shatner

shatner Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2010
    Houston, Tx.
    I'll stick with the real thing, thankyouverymuch.:evil:

Thread Status: