• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

We ladies are doomed.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devilooman

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Indian Trail, NC
OMG this is weird! Why do they all talk about molten steel? And the last one just made me cringe and go cry in a corner. What was this guy thinking when he made those the conversations for a public show 8-o Why did it suddenly change from a woman to a man? The guy that made this is in sore need of a shrink who can help him with his mourning.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
292px-Natasha_Yar%2C_2364.jpg

Tasha Yar thought Data was nifty enough (for intimacy).
Yeah, it's Sci Fi. And no, we don't have androids anything like Data yet.
But, if we don't eradicate ourselves first, I think it likely that 3 or 4 hundred years from now (the placement of the story) we will have humanoid androids even more convincing than data by then.

Relax ladies. You're the best thing going, and will be for hundreds of years at LEAST. IMO, only a pervert would be interested in that sleaze box posted in #1. ;)

Last edited:

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
I hate to say this, but Data was a guy dressed up as an android... LOL

292px-Natasha_Yar%2C_2364.jpg

Tasha Yar thought Data was nifty enough (for intimacy).
Yeah, it's Sci Fi. And no, we don't have androids anything like Data yet.
But, if we don't eradicate ourselves first, I think it likely that 3 or 4 hundred years from now (the placement of the story) we will have humanoid androids even more convincing than data by then.

Relax ladies. You're the best thing going, and will be for hundreds of years at LEAST. IMO, only a pervert would be interested in that sleaze box posted in #1. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread