We need some laugh in here, joke of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ez Duzit

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
Southern California
One day a guy dies and finds himself in hell. As he's wallowing in despair, he has his first meeting with a demon...

Demon: Why so glum?
Guy: What do you think? I'm in hell!
Demon: Hell's not so bad. We actually have a lot of fun down here. Are you a drinking man?
Guy: Sure, I love to drink.
Demon: Well you're gonna love Mondays then. On Mondays all we do is drink. Whiskey, tequila, Guinness, wine coolers, diet tab and Fresca... we drink till we throw up and then we drink some more!
Guy: Gee that sounds great!
Demon: You a smoker?
Guy: You know it!
Demon: All right! You're gonna love Tuesdays. We get the finest cigars from all over the world and smoke our lungs out. If you get cancer - no biggie- you're already dead, remember?
Guy: Wow...that's...awesome!
Demon: I bet you like to gamble.
Guy: Why, yes I do.
Demon: Wednesdays you can gamble all you want. Craps, blackjack, Roulette, Poker, Slots, whatever... If you go Bankrupt...well, you're dead anyhow.
Demon: You into drugs?
Guy: Are you kidding? Love drugs! You don't mean?...
Demon: That's right! Thursday is drug day. Help yourself to a great big bowl of crack, or smack. Smoke a doobie the size of a submarine. You can do all the drugs you want; you're dead who cares! O.D.!!
Guy: WOW !! I never realized Hell was such a cool place!!
Demon: You gay?
Guy: No....
Demon: "Ooooh, you're gonna hate Fridays."

I was walking down the street when I was accosted by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking homeless woman who asked me for a couple of dollars for dinner.

I took out my wallet, got out ten dollars and asked, 'If I give you this money, will you buy wine with it instead of dinner?'

'No, I had to stop drinking years ago', the homeless woman told me.

'Will you use it to go shopping instead of buying food?' I asked.

'No, I don't waste time shopping,' the homeless woman said. 'I need to spend all my time trying to stay alive.'

'Will you spend this on a beauty salon instead of food?' I asked.
'Are you NUTS!' replied the homeless woman. I haven't had my hair done in 20 years!'

'Well, I said, 'I'm not going to give you the money. Instead, I'm going to take you out for dinner with my husband and me tonight.'

The homeless Woman was shocked. 'Won't your husband be furious with you for doing that? I know I'm dirty, and I probably smell pretty disgusting...'

I said, 'That's okay. It's important for him to see
what a woman looks like after she has given up shopping, hair appointments, and wine.'

Drunkwaco

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
Denver Colorado
An old prospector shuffled into town leading an old tired mule. The old man headed straight for the only saloon in town to soothe his parched throat.

He walked up to the saloon and tied his old mule to the hitching rail. As he stood there brushing some of the dust from his face and clothes, a cocky young gunslinger stepped out of the saloon with a gun in one hand and a bottle of whiskey in the other.

The young gunslinger looked at the old man and laughed, “Hey old man, have you ever danced?” The old man looked up at the gunslinger and said, “No, I never did dance.... just never wanted to.”

A crowd had gathered quickly and the gunslinger grinned and said, “Well, you old fool, you’re gonna’ dance now!” and started shooting at the old mans feet.

In order to not get a toe blown off or his boots perforated, the old prospector was soon hopping around like a flea on a hot skillet and everybody was laughing, fit to be tied.

When the last bullet had been fired, the young gunslinger, still laughing, holstered his gun and turned around to go back into the saloon.

The old man turned to his pack mule, pulled out a double barreled shotgun, and cocked both hammers back. The loud, audible double clicks carried clearly through the desert air.

The crowd stopped laughing immediately. The young gunslinger heard the sounds, too, and he turned around very slowly. The quiet was almost deafening. The crowd watched as the young gunman stared at the old timer and the large gaping holes of those twin barrels. His mouth went dry and he found it hard to swallow. The barrels of the shotgun never wavered in the old man’s hands.

The old man said, “Son, did you ever kiss a mule’s ...?” The young bully swallowed hard and said, “No sir, but I’ve always wanted to.”

There are two lessons for us all here:

1. Don’t waste ammunition.

2. Don’t mess with old people.

I just love a story with a happy ending....

Drunkwaco

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
Denver Colorado
3 Nuns pass away and head for heaven.

Once at the gates a Saint peter awaits them.
The 1st nun approaches and is asked by peter "How do you spell god"
The nun says “well G O D"
And the pearly gates open.
The 2nd nun is then asked "How do you spell love"
The 2nd nun says " L O V E"
And the pearly gates open
The 3rd nun then approaches and is asked "What did Eve say when she first saw Adam?"
The nun thought about it for a few moments and said "mmmmmmm That's a hard one"
And the pearly gates open

Ashhead

ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2009
Central Pennsylvania, USA
A 86-year-old man went to his doctor for his annual check-up....

The doctor asked him how he was feeling, and the 86-year-old said, "Things are great and I've never felt better. I now have a 20-year-old bride who is pregnant with my child! So what do you
think about that Doc?"
The doctor considered his question for a minute and then began to tell a story. "I have an older friend, much like you, who is an avid hunter and never misses a season."
"One day he was setting off to go hunting. In a bit of a hurry, he accidentally picked up his walking cane instead of his gun....
As he neared the lake, he came across a very large male beaver sitting at the water's edge."
"He realized he'd left his gun at home and so he couldn't shoot the magnificent creature. Out of habit he raised his cane, aimed it at the animal as if it were his favorite hunting rifle, and went 'bang, bang'....
Miraculously, two shots rang out and the beaver fell over dead.
Now, what do you think of that?" asked the doctor.
The 86-year-old said, "Logic would strongly suggest that somebody else pumped a couple of rounds into that beaver."
The doctor replied, "My point exactly."

Silence

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
Hopkinsville, Ky
A man and his wife went to fair every year for their anniversary. Every year they would pass by the helicopter and the man would say how much he would love to ride in that helicopter and his wife would reply with, "I know but it costs $50. And $50 is $50" And they would continue on their way. After many years of seeing this the pilot stopped the older couple and made them an offer. He said, "I wanna take you two up in my helicopter. If you can go the entire ride without making a noise then the ride is free. But if you make so much as one noise then it's gonna cost $50." This time the wife agreed. So in the air they went, and the pilot did every trick he could think of. He dived and spiraled. He stalled and spun. But no sounds ever came from the back. On the way to land the pilot just couldn't believe it and looked in the back to comment on their success. There the old man was sitting all alone. The pilot exclaimed "WHERE"S YOUR WIFE???" The old man responded, "She fell out a long time ago but $50 is $50."

Hinterscher

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
Southern Indiana, USA
A kangaroo kept getting out of his enclosure at the zoo.
Knowing that he could hop pretty high, the zoo officials
put up a ten-foot fence. However, the next morning the
kangaroo was out again, just roaming around the zoo.

The zoo officials raised the height of the fence to twenty
feet. Again, however, the next morning the kangaroo
was again roaming around the zoo.

This kept on, night after night, until the fence was sixty
feet high. Finally, the camel in the next enclosure asked
the kangaroo, "How high do you think they'll go?"
The kangaroo replied, "Probably a hundred feet, unless
somebody starts locking the gate at night!"

Ez Duzit

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
Southern California
A married woman is having an affair. Whenever her lover comes over, she puts her nine year old son in the closet.
One day the woman hears a car in the driveway and puts her lover in the closet, as well.
Inside the closet, the little boy says, "It's dark in here, isn't it?"
"Yes it is," the man replies.
"You wanna buy a baseball?" the little boy asks.
"No thanks," the man replies.
"I think you do want to buy a baseball," the little extortionist continues.
"OK. How much?" the man replies after considering the position he was in.
"Twenty-five dollars," the little boy replies.
"TWENTY-FIVE DOLLARS?!" the man repeats. "That's awful expensive", but because of the position he was in agreed to the price.
The following week, the lover is visiting the woman again when she hears a car in the driveway and, again, places her lover in the closet with her little boy.
"It's dark in here, isn't it?" the boy starts off.
"Yes it is," replies the man.
"Wanna buy a baseball glove?" the little boy asks.
"OK. How much?" the hiding lover responds,acknowledging his dis-advantage.
"Fifty dollars," the boy replies and the transaction is completed.
The next weekend, the little boy's father says, "Hey, son. Go get your ball and glove and we'll play some catch."
"I can't. I sold them," replies the little boy.
"How much did you get for them?" asks the father, expecting to hear the profit in terms of lizards and candy.
"Seventy-five dollars," the little boy says.
"SEVENTY-FIVE DOLLARS?! That's thievery! I'm taking you to the church right now. You must confess your sin and ask for forgiveness," the father explains as he hauls the child away.
At the church, the little boy goes into the confessional, draws the curtain, sits down, and says "It's dark in here, isn't it?"
The priest replies, "Don't you start that crap in here."

crmartin

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Western NY
A little girl goes to the barber shop with her father and while he's getting his hair cut, she stands next to the chair eating a hostess twinkee. The barber being concerned says "You better move back sweetheart, you're going to get hair on your twinkee". The little girl says "Yea I know, my daddy says I'm going to get boobies too".

katkin

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2009
Cape Coral, Florida, USA
That has got to be my favorite advertisement ever. First saw it years ago, and it still makes me laugh!

:lol:

A young man asked an old rich man how he made his money.

The old guy fingered his worsted wool vest and said, "Well, son, it was 1932. The depth of the Great Depression. I was down to my last nickel."

"I invested that nickel in an apple. I spent the entire day polishing the apple and, at the end of the day, I sold the apple for ten cents."

"The next morning, I invested those ten cents in two apples. I spent the entire day polishing them and sold them at 5:00 pm for 20 cents. I continued this system for a month, by the end of which I'd accumulated a fortune of $1.37."

"Then my wife's father died and left us two million dollars."

Last edited:

Drunkwaco

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
Denver Colorado
01. Do not walk ahead of me for I may not follow. Do not walk behind me for I may not lead. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me alone.
02. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and leaky tire.
03. It is always darkest before dawn. So if you're going to steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.
04. Don't be irreplaceable. If you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.
05. Always remember that you're unique. Just like everyone else.
06. Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
07. If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
08. Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
09. If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is probably not for you.
10. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day .
11. If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably a wise investment.
12. If you always tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
13. Some days you're the bug; some days you're the windshield.
14. Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
15. The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
16. A closed mouth gathers no foot.
17. Duct tape is like 'The Force'. It ha s a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
18. There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works.
19. Generally speaking, you aren't learning much when your lips are moving.
20. Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
21. Never miss a good chance to shut up.
AND
22. Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread