• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

We need to get crack-a-lackin!! My letter to thetruth.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

redjazzy1

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2009
Florida
In the fight for my life and against my smoking addiction I've found electronic cigarettes. I'm taking in less of everything these days-less toxins, less carcinogens, and yes, less nicotine! I have absolute control over the amount I take in and I know, at least approximately, how much nicotine I use. I've lost weight, my face is clearing up, I sleep better and less, and although I do lead a pretty active life already, I feel I get more out of my daily physical activity. All because I gave up smoking cigarettes... after 20 years. Why am I telling you all of this? Because in the journey I've learned some interesting facts about big tobacco and know that they and the money behind all of it is what is allowing the FDA to put electronic cigarettes out like a burnt up Marlboro. THERE ARE SCIENTIFIC STUDIES!! THERE ARE PROVEN CASES OF LIVES BEING SAVED BY ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE USE OVER SMOKING! WE NEED YOUR HELP!! Please, I and thousands of others who have chosen to improve our lives by quitting smoking ask that you and your constituents contact the Electronic Cigarette Association at Electronic Cigarette Association. Please look at the findings on electronic cigarettes, scientific, credible findings at http://www.healthnz.co.nz/2ndSafetyReport_9Apr08.pdf . Another source of findings and news-related stories The Rest of the Story: Tobacco News Analysis and Commentary. One other place you should visit is e-cigarette-forum.com this is a community and a source of information on the how to's of use and access to suppliers and more importantly, stories of the thousands of us Americans who are making their lives better and healthier by vaping (as it's known by those of us who use electronic cigarettes) as opposed to smoking. Please, help us...
Thank you,
Stephanee Berry
------------------------------------------

And while the meetings at the mall and using our ecigs more in public is fantastic, we need something a little bigger! We need to get serious... I am in the middle of planning a three week trip out of town to Pennsylvania, Maryland, and New York City where my guy and I are not only working on an off-Broadway show, we're getting married while we're there. I tell you this so when I say we need to do something and then I don't do much, you understand that until October 13th, between all that and working two jobs, I'm pretty wiped for time. But I have ideas and connections and this is what I propose. A Florida Vapers committee to plan something VISIBLE. Media, suppliers, supporters, users, demonstrations... the whole niners! Anyone with time and willingness to take this on NOW?!

devDelay

Jun 8, 2009
Fact: Electronic cigarettes contain no carcinogens.
Fact: The FDA has proven in their most recent study that electronic cigarettes are safer than nicorette, nicotrol inhaler, nicoderm.
Fact: Electronic cigarettes are healthier than traditional cigarettes.
Fact: thetruthdotcom are hypocritical propaganda artists

In fact, I remember back in 2001 a thetruthdotcom officer was explaining to me that they didn't care if I was smoking a real cigarette, they just wanted me to know the truth. Or did he say their truth?

Don't forget to leave them a nice note on their youtube, facebook, myspace etc.

redjazzy1

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2009
Florida
Fact: Electronic cigarettes contain no carcinogens.
Fact: The FDA has proven in their most recent study that electronic cigarettes are safer than nicorette, nicotrol inhaler, nicoderm.
Fact: Electronic cigarettes are healthier than traditional cigarettes.
Fact: thetruthdotcom are hypocritical propaganda artists

In fact, I remember back in 2001 a thetruthdotcom officer was explaining to me that they didn't care if I was smoking a real cigarette, they just wanted me to know the truth. Or did he say their truth?

Don't forget to leave them a nice note on their youtube, facebook, myspace etc.

well thank you for taking the time to let me know all of that... have you let anyone else know? the purpose of this thread is volunteer for organizing, not condemning my efforts or their directions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread