Weak hits

Status
Not open for further replies.

jward015

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2012
Charlotte
I've been vaping for a few years now so I know the ins and outs of things, but I have had a problem lately. It doesn't matter what kind of build or atomizer I put on my device, the only one that powers it to the full potential is my V3tronix flip. I have a Just GG and multiple other good quality mods but they just aren't seeming to do the trick. I recently got new 35 amp batteries as well so I know that isn't the problem. If anyone has a solution to this it would be much appreciated :)

jaxgator

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
I'm having the exact opposite experience. Every mod that I own works just fine save for the V3 Flip. It's practically brand new as I have hardly used it in the month I have had it.

Tried to sell it on the classies but haven't gotten any bites so I thought I would put it in my rotation. If I can't figure it out soon, it's going back in the drawer.

Even though I don't see how it could be that dirty to cause this, I guess I will give it a good cleaning with some rubbing alcohol this afternoon. Hopefully, that'll correct my issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread